Chapter Seven

Boyfriend. Frida has boyfriend. Benny squeezed the sheets tightly. He was laying down onto his wide bed in the middle of his cold room. He looked at the ceiling, lost in his thoughts, analyzing the events of the last hours. Everything was going so well until that such Ragnar spilled those words. "Anni-Frid's Boyfriend." The way he took her by the waist, the way he marked her as his in from of him, it made him feel a great need to hit him. He was her boyfriend. Why had Frida not mentioned it? She had opened up with him, they had shared intimate moments, like the time she found him at his home after Christina's visit. It was true that she hardly talked about herself but, why not mention it? But above all, Why did it bother him? Benny hit the mattress, his blood boiling. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," he muttered through clenched teeth. He took a deep breath trying to calm himself. But his mind seemed to betray him and threatened him with images of Ragnar and Frida, after all they were at her home, alone. What could they be doing? Endless possibilities went through his mind and each of them made him feel worse. He couldn't take it anymore, the feeling was overtaking him, he had to accept it, she wasn't his friend, he probably never saw her as his friend, she had captivated him from the start and he hadn't noticed, or maybe he had, the signs were there, but more than once he ignored them. He liked her, and a lot. But not only that, Benny was falling hopelessly in love with Anni-Frid, but she belonged to someone else.

He thought nothing could mess his happiness up that day, after all, he had achieved something he so longed for, but he was wrong. Suddenly he looked himself longing for something else. He wanted Frida, for him.

Frida turned around to face Ragnar. He hadn't said anything since Benny had left, he had just sat down at the kitchen counter and watched all her movements as she picked the dishes up from the coffee table of the living room, where moments ago she had been with Benny. Ragnar had a relentless look on his face. He was clearly upset. Frida cleared her throat before speaking:

"Don't look at me like that," said as crossing her arms.

"How?" Ragnar answered firmly.

"As if I had committed a crime,"

"You had a men in your living room!!" Ragnar exploded.

Frida squeezed her hands around her shoulders, if there was something she didn't tolerate it was that someone yelled at her, it could make her worst. "Come on Ragnar, we're mature enough to deal with your absurd jealousy."

Frida saw how Ragnar's face became completely red, but she wasn't going to give in.

"Absurd?!" Said taking a step towards her, "You think my jealousy is absurd? You were alone with a man in your house, nothing more and nothing less than your neighbor, you barely know him and you've already allowed him getting into your life."

"Benny would be unable to do anything to me," Frida said defensively.

"You cannot assure that when the guy practically has his eyes at the height of your breasts!"

"You're being ridiculous," Frida said, turning her eyes, "He's my friend."

"You have not friends!" Ragnar shouted hitting the kitchen bar.

Frida frowned, so much that she could almost see her eyebrows in front of her. "If you're going to behave that way you'd better leave." She said decisively.

"Oh sure, so you can ask your paralytic friend to come back to keep having fun, right?" He said wryly.

"Don't call him that way!" Frida shouted two seconds before Ragnar will pounce on her and corner her against the kitchen counter as holding her tightly by the waist. Frida opened her eyes totally stunned.