18: missing someone

PoV: Jeon Jungkook

I woke up the next morning, feeling a warm back pressed against my upper body, skin on skin, as close as possible.
Reflecting on last night's events I hugged Seokjin more tightly, earning a soft and content huff.

I still couldn't believe what we did, what had caused me to lay here like this with him. If I hadn't coincidentally picked up this half broken phone at the concert venue I would've never been able to even talk to him, let alone spend a day or even sleep with him. Everything felt so unreal..

Opening my eyes I started admiring the physical features of the boy in my arms, his wide shoulders and soft skin which I covered in kisses, his fluffy hair, his gorgeous lips, his everything.
He started stirring a bit in his sleep (probably due to my kisses), then turned around to face me and opened his eyes, smiling warmly.

"Morning.", I said, pecking his nose which made Jin giggle sleepily before pressing his face into the crook of my neck. "I don't wanna go~~", he whined, shaking me slightly.
"But you have to, hm? Can't keep you with me forever although I'd like that."
"Just lemme stay here. Fuck singing, fuck performing; I just want to sleep in your arms, period."

I chuckled, ruffling through his hair, amazed by his cuteness. "No, get your ass up now.", I responded, loosening my embrace and getting up myself but Jin just curled up further in the sheets. "Probably can't walk anyways.", he mumbled.

"Fair point.", I said, hoisting Jinnie up, peeling the blanket off him and carrying him into the bathroom. "Whut are you doiiinggg?"
"We're gonna take a shower, so you don't smell like sweat and cum anymore."
Seokjin gasped, looking at me in a very offended way, however shrugging and snuggling into my chest afterwards. "If I can be in your arms the whole time, fine."

I turned on the water and ordered Jin to massage the shampoo into both of our hairs since my hands were obviously occupied with Jin's thighs.
He followed suit while i took care of washing our bodies.

We kissed a few times but I wanted to keep it low for the sake of Jin's butt which was why we got out of the shower again rather quickly.
"Ugh, cold..", Jin pouted, snuggling further against my chest as I dried both of us off with a towel.

After brushing our teeth we went back into the main room and Jin was heading straight towards the bed again, pulling me with him. "Nononono, Jin-", I warned him but he ignored it and succeeded in tackling me back onto the bed (with a lot of effort, though).

"We're gonna keep on cuddling.", he said firmly, reaching for his phone while straddling me through sitting on my lap.
We still had no clothes on.
"Jin, get off my lap."
"No, why? Why are you being so mean today?"
"Because otherwise my dick will get hard and slide right back into you. And I'm not being mean."

"Oh.", Seokjin blushed, cuddling up on top of me instead, pouting. "Hobi texted me he'd pick me up in half an hour.."
I raised my brows. "I thought he's your best friend not your manager or something-"

"Well he is my best friend but my managers trust him too so he's usually the one collecting me if he's not busy with his own stuff.", Jin smiled, "and since I probably look messy today it would be embarrassing to let my manager see that."

"You know you look beautiful as always, right?"
"Y-you really think so?"

"Jin-", I looked at him in confusion, cupping his face in my hands. "You're the prettiest person in the world. What happened to worldwide handsome?"

He tried to escape my gentle but determined hold on his cheeks, looking a little uncomfortable. "We don't have to talk about this right now, I should get ready."

"Please say you were kidding.", I pressed further, trying to look into his eyes which were avoiding mine.

Without another word he stood up, slightly limping as a result of the prior night. He took on his boxers and pants, searching for his pullover on the floor.

He got all dressed and then turned to me, I had stood up in the meantime.
"You look good wearing my hoodie. I like that.", I smiled softly admiring how tiny his figure looked in my oversized clothings.

"Oh that's your's? I didn't notice..", he mumbled, looking down at himself, a fair pink tint dusting the top of his cheeks. Seokjin started playing with the sleeves a bit, which looked oh so cute.
"So should I take it off-?"

"No, no. You can keep it on.", I grinned, "I guess I just have to meet you again then to get it back someday."

"Wait no that's probably a bother for you, let me just take it off-"

"Just keep it, Jin."
I think I had sounded a little colder than I had intended to. To be honest, my hopes that he'd want to spend more time with me in the future had been high, after yesterday's evening at least. It hadn't felt like just sex.
It had felt like we really had a deeper connection than that.
But if he was so eager to give me my hoodie back now he would probably not want to meet me again, right?

I sighed, starting to get dressed as well.
"Do you want me to come to the car with you? Kiss you good-bye and everything?", I asked, trying hard not to let my hurt feelings slip into my tone and words.

"Uhuh.", Jin made quietly, taking another look at the time before grabbing my hand and leaving my hotel room. Jin, please don't leave.

We took the elevator to spare the purple-haired from any unnecessary movements.
In front of the hotel I already saw a black, familiar car pulling up, window sliding down slowly and a heart-shaped smile greeting us both.

"Wassuuuupp gays?, he smirked, complicatedly pushing the passenger's door open from the driver's seat. "Jin, come in. Hi, Bunnyboy."

I rolled my eyes at the nickname but smiled anyways. This man just had an aura forcing you to smile, no exceptions.

Jin turned to me, pressing a soft kiss against my lips before blushing deeply. "Bye, Bunnyboy.", he said, giggling quietly right afterwards.
"Oh shut up.", I answered, pulling him close and kissing him again, this time longer. I didn't want to let him go.

"Thwnk ywu fwr everwthwng", he tried speaking, his words muffled against my lips but I understood. Caressing his waist gently I pulled back, as hard as it was for me.

"Jin, should I come back in another hour or-"

"No, it's fine.", Jin croaked, flashing me a cute little smile before getting into the passenger's seat and closing the door.

The engine started roaring.

No.

"Bye Bunnyboooyy!", Hoseok smiled through the window, struggling to get out of his parking spot.

No.

The car finally got moving, Seokjin staring at me through the window which was sliding back up slowly, waving softly.

I kept staring after the car although it had been long gone.

I might've been standing here for another thirty minutes. I had lost track of time and I didn't care. Not having Seokjin by my side anymore made the last two days feel like a dream but I knew it had been real. Or else I wouldn't feel this pain in my chest, this agony which is missing someone.

[a/n: here's a new chapter, damn i haven't updated in a hot minute! i just think since i usually just go with the flow of the chapter instead of planning everything out it takes some time to get enough inspiration. but writing this chapter gave me some ideas for the next ones so that's good! :)

Also thank you for 19k reads on this story, that's crazy! i have published a short stray kids au on their newest music video "on track", so if you're interested pls read it~
byeee, love u! :3]