9: bottom

PoV: Jeon Jungkook

Kim Seokjin had the image of a strong, confident man, ready to pull a joke out of his sleeve at anytime. Through media he was portraied as this likeable guy who could wrap anyone - may it be man or woman - around his finger with an unbelievable ease.

Don't get me wrong, Seokjin was insanely likeable and he could make anyone fall in love with him within seconds. It was just, now, that he clinged onto me like that, holding on and hugging me tightly, hiding his face in my chest, that he seemed vunerable. I don't know where this came from but all of a sudden, with him tugging my shirt, he didn't seem so strong anymore.

My arms wrapped themselves around him more gently and I pulled him a little closer one last time before letting go again.

"Wow, that was-", Hoseok paused to look at his watch before continuing, "exactly six minutes and thirty-eight seconds." A smirk appeared on his face as he lowered his wrist again while Seokjin's cheeks were blushing. He looked different again, a little flustered and overwhelmed with himself.

I didn't really know what to say at this point. Jin's odd behavior kind of startled me and I wasn't sure what to do now, how to act since Seokjin had shown a glimpse of another side of him. A side he didn't show online or in public in general.

My thoughts were interrupted by Hoseok again. "Should I drive you to the hotel now?"
Before I could answer anything Jin nodded and pulled me towards the car by my wrist. I almost stumbled but managed to follow him, smirking. He was adorable.

Hoseok chuckled and got into the driver's seat, waiting for us to go in as well.
"Where do you wanna sit?", Jin asked me while flashing a soft smile at me. Gosh, what was he so pretty for?
"I don't really care, it's your or Hobi's car so you should tell me where to sit."
"I'm not good at giving people orders.", Jin replied immediately, causing me to smirk.

"Oh I see, bottom.", I said while getting into the backseat.

"Excuse me??" Seokjin got into the passenger's seat quickly and looked at me offendedly, his mouth forming a pouty O, his eyes wide.

"What's going on?", Hoseok asked in confusion, turning to face us both.
"I said he's a bottom."
Jin turned to Hobi now, probably waiting for some sort of back up. Instead his best friend smirked. "Well, we talked about that on the phone already, didn't we, Jungkook? I fully agree."

"WHAT, no no nooo I'm a top, very dominant you see- wAit, you talked about me on the phone? When? What did you say about me?"
Jin was a complete mess, stumbling over his own words.

"Nothing, really.", I grinned, "Just drive already, hyung."
Hoseok started the car and drove into my hotel's direction after I told him which one I was staying in.
During the drive Jin gave me the cold shoulder, didn't even bother to properly look at me and had his arms crossed. Once in a while I caught him staring at me through the rear-view mirror though.
Sneaky, Jin, but not sneaky enough.

Hobi dropped us off in front of my hotel and left with the words "use protection" which caused Seokjin's cheeks to flush pink. He covered it up with a mouth mask which he claimed he wanted to wear so no one would recognize him.

I walked into the hotel, aiming for the stairs directly, when I heard a whine behind me.

"Can't we just take the elevator? I don't wanna walk." I turned around to see Jin's full lips forming a dangerously cute pout again. You can't do this to my heart, please.

"We'll be quicker if we take the stairs. Also, I'm on the second floor so it's not that much to walk." Jin kept on sulking, looking like a little child who has been denied his favorite candy.

"Jungkookie~! Please, I'm exhausted from the concert :(", he whined again, pointing towards the elevator.

"Fine then.", I mumbled, walked over to him again, picked him up and started to walk upstairs.
Jin squeaked, immediately wrapping his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist, eyes wide in shock.

"Jungkook! You can't just do that!! You're gonna let me fall-"
I rolled my eyes. "Trust me."
"No, I'm scared.", Jin whimpered as I reached the first floor. I stopped.

"Touch my biceps."

"What?", hyung mumbled, a little flustered and overwhelmed.

"Just touch.", I repeated, taking one hand off of Jin's thighs where I held him to place his hand on my upper arm before grabbing the underside of his thigh again to hold him safely.

Seokjin's ears turned red and I could swear he blushed, but it was hidden under his mask.
He slowly started to feel and gently squeaze my biceps and also triceps, making a somewhat satisfied noise.

"You think these arms would drop you?"

"Nu-uh..", Jin mumbled, now nuzzling his face into my upper arm. "Good.", I chuckled, carrying him up to my room. He didn't complain or whine anymore, he just proceeded to cuddle my arm like it was his stuffed animal.

And this guy really thought he's a top, tz..

[a/n: I'm sorry - again - for my unfrequent updates. This story kinda means a lot to me so I don't wanna publish crappy chapters and really need to take my time to write.

Also, I'm curious: is Jin a bottom, switch or top for you? I mean irl, not in this story 👀]