15: all that mattered

[a/n: I'm sorry for not updating for over a month! I'm gonna be done with school in May so after that I'll update way more, althogh it's still a long time until then :/ but I'll try my best; thank you for being so patient. <3]

CONTAINS: light smut

PoV: Jeon Jungkook

"Yeah, yeah I do."

His confirmation caused a warm feeling to spread out inside of my chest, giving me hope this would maybe last a little longer than I had thought it would. If he felt safe with me he should wanna be with me longer than just today, right?

"Let's go home now.", Jin whispered into the crook of my neck, "it's getting kinda cold." I nodded, grabbing his hand gently and intertwining our fingers while I called us a cab.
As we made it to the bottom of the mountain in one of the gondolas Jin started shaking a little because he was so cold. We hadn't brought jackets because it had been relatively warm throughout the entire day so I couldn't pull off that I'm-a-gentleman-and-I'll-give-you-my-jacket-move.

Jin made a grumpy noise. "Hug me more tightly to warm me up or I'll start crying." I let out a soft chuckle, pulled him onto my lap and rubbed his back until we had to get off the gondola.

The cab was already waiting there for us so we quickly got in, letting us be driven to my hotel.
"Let me pay.", Jin smiled, handing the driver his money and pulling me out of the car. "Why did you do that?" It didn't feel right letting him pay for me just because he had more money than me.
"I don't need it, I don't mind paying.", Jin answered in a soft tone, seeming a little confused as to why I wasn't happy about his action.
"I can pay for myself as well. You don't need to do that. I know you're way wealthier than me but that doesn't mean I can't afford a taxi drive." I noticed my voice turning colder, wanted to keep my frustration down but somehow couldn't.

Seokjin gulped and cupped my face in his hands. "I'm sorry, okay? I should've asked, I know." Trying to avoid his gaze I looked down, angrily puffing my cheeks. "Kookie, I really am.", he repeated, trying to soothe me. I couldn't even explain why this put me off so much. It's way easier if he pays now and I pay the next time instead of splitting the bill every time.

I decided to let it go, walking back into the hotel with Seokjin's hand in mine. He seemed bubbly, I could feel his palm sweating against mine. No doubt, he was excited for what was about to come.

I had never been a fan of "planning" when to have sex. I would usually just go with the vibe of the moment, get intimate when it fit the mood. But now I knew we had to do it, I had promised him. Suddenly I got scared that I wouldn't be able to do it. It would be quite unnatural so what if he won't like it? What if he'll get bored, asking himself why he even agreed to this, regretting wasting an entire day just to be disappointed in the eveni-

"Jungkook?"

I flinched, bumping into my room door, hissing because I had hit my head on the wood. Jin giggled beside me, pulled me away from the door a bit and examined my forehead by stroking his thumb over it. "You okay?", he asked softly, smiling as I nodded. "Let me open the door then, if you're too spaced out right now."

Jin's hand made its way into my right jeans pocket, still remembering where I had put my key card yesterday. He reached down, accidently - or maybe not - rubbing the back of his hand against my clothed dick as he pulled out of the pocket again. I stared at him and he blushed, quickly unlocking the door and guiding me into the hotel room.

I kicked the door shut with my foot and took my shoes off while Jin was already falling onto the bed, snuggling into the sheets for comfort. I grinned as I walked over to him, suddenly my worries had faded.

"Oh, you wanna sleep?", I asked carelessly as I said down on the bed right next to him, eyeing his cuddled up form. "Nooooo, you know what I want..", he mumbled, looking up at me, desire already visible in his eyes. But I decided to tease him a little more instead.

"Mmm, I was going to fuck you so well you wouldn't have been able to walk anymore tomorrow... But you look so tired, huh?", I started stroking through his hair gently, "Might as well go to sleep now then."
Seokjin let out a frustrated whine, scrambling himself up and sitting down on my lap, looking at me like he was about to cry. "Please, Jumgkook-", he tugged on the fabric of my sweater impatiently, clearly wanting me to take it off.

I continued to play confused. "Why are you shaking me like that? Use your voice to ask for what you want." Jin squeezed his eyes together in embarrassment, apparently not quite sure how to say it. "Do I have to?", he pouted, knowing I already knew what he was after. "Yep."

He whined again, slapping my chest a little. "I-I want you to fuck me like you said, so good, I won't be able to w-walk anymore tomorrow. Please-", he mumbled, a dark blush creeping up on his cheeks.

His whiny voice, full of desperation, was enough for me to stop playing. I kissed him hungrily, noticing he hadn't been the only one anticipating, craving my touch the whole day long. I had been wanting him from the start as well, the idea of this planned-out evening popping up inside my head here and there.

And now we were here.

Jin got needier the more tongue I used, the more I sucked and nibbled on his bottom lip. He had started letting out quiet whines again, causing my dick to throb a little in my pants. Seokjin had his arms wrapped around my neck in an attempt to pull me closer, my hands were framing his small waist, thumbs stroking up under the black hoodie here and there.

The elder apparently couldn't wait any longer and pulled up my sweater, taking it off for me. I watched him eyeing my body, softs hands travelling up and down my chest before he kissed me again.
Everything just felt so good.

And I forgot my concerns about being used for this, pushed my worries and doubts away for the time being. Jin and I were close in that moment and it was all that mattered.

[a/n: As you can guess the next chapter will contain actual smut. Which PoV would you like? I can't decide, please comment xD.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

SEOKJIN'S POV

also: thank you so much for 14,5k reads, you guys are insane!]