12: what you want

!NEEDY JIN WARNING? (lmao, it's not smut but a little sexual idk-)

PoV: Kim Seokjin

Somehow we had just fallen asleep yesterday without doing or saying anything else. I had woken up snuggling into Jungkook's chest with his arms around me. His grip denied me to move but I didn't care. I didn't want to move, I just wanted him to hold me. And he did.

My butt felt weird.
It wasn't exactly pain that I felt, it was just the feeling that something had been pushed up my ass.
My cheeks got warm, indicating that I was blushing. I've never let someone rim or even finger me. No one has ever touched me there before. I saw myself as a top and while tops can also recieve a rimjob it's quite uncommon. But it had felt so hecking good. Just thinking of Jungkook's hands and tongue getting me over the edge made me shiver in excitement. I wanted to do it again.

Usually I'd have left by now. If I ever fell asleep next to my hookups, I'd leave right after waking up. But something kept me here, right here in Jungkook's arms. I didn't want to leave. His chest felt comfortable, he smelled good and his arms wrapped around me made me feel kind of safe.

I looked up at his face, his eyes were closed and his lips were parted slightly, letting out peaceful breaths. He looked so stunning. It confused me because the peacefulness he was sending out and his soft features made him look super cute but his messy fucked up hair and his strong shoulders almost catapulted me into submission.

While I was still unsure about who'd top and who'd bottom I was a little disappointed we didn't have actual sex yet. Disappointed might be the wrong word, I was just unsatisfied. And suddenly all my mind could think about was making Jungkook cum. I wanted to see how his face muscles would tense up, how his eyes would be closed and his grip around me would tighten. Heck, I even imagined him thrusting into me. It was always the other way around but Jungkook just made me feel some type of way.

I hadn't noticed I had whimpered and pushed my butt back and forth into the sheets until Jungkook grabbed my waist to hold me in place. "What are you doing?", he mumbled, his voice was still raspy from sleeping which send another wave of shivers down my spine.

I blushed, hiding my face in his chest. "I just want you. No, I need you. Right now."
He chuckled, pulling me closer but not doing anything to me which made me whine in desperation. "Didn't I just make you cum last night?" The way he said this so bluntly and casually made me want to bury my face in his pillow. He was embarrassing me.

My voice lightly cracked as I tried to respond. "YeAh but you didn't cum.. I want both of us to... well..." I wasn't even able to finish my sentence. I needed him so badly and completely forgot how to seduce someone. At this point I just wanted him to top me, needed him to take control over me. Shit, I wanted him to dominate me so badly, I'd do anything for it now. Meanwhile my dick had gotten hard.

"Please fuck me, I'd do anything!", I exhaled heavily, daring to look up at his smirking face for a split second. "I'd even let you top me!"
He chuckled once more. "Of course I'd top you, you said you'd top me but you have been pushing your ass against my thigh for ten minutes now, waiting for me to penetrate it."

There he was again, talking about manhandling me as if it was nothing, as if he was talking about going grocery shopping. I forced myself to stop half-riding his thigh, which I didn't even notice I was doing until he mentioned it.

"So... You said you'd do anything?"
"Anything!", I blurted out immediately.
"Okay, show me Seoul today, then I'll give you what you want tonight."
This was not what I was expecting. Wasn't he supposed to say "let me deepthroat you" or "let me tie your wrists and ankles to the bedposts" ? I shot him a confused look.

"I wanted to spend my time exploring Seoul today and I'd love for you to join me. You don't have to come with me though, only if you want my dick."
He smirked widely, knowing exactly that I wanted it. It would be quite unsatisfying, having to wait until tonight to get fucked into heaven by Jungkook but spending a day together didn't sound too bad. He was cute and I liked his voice, his scent, his laughter; so I could enjoy that all day and finish with getting dicked down by him? Sounds good.

"Yeah, okay.", I answered, giving him a small smile. He stroked his thumb over my cheek once before getting up and taking some clothes out of his suitcase. I snuggled further into the sheets, enjoying his soft touch although it had barely lasted a second and watched him getting dressed.

He looked super fine. He had some baggy jeans on which fit more tightly around his ankles, paired with an oversized grey sweater and a black face mask. Although this outfit was quite simple he just looked absolutely stunning in it.

"What are you staring at?", he asked, grinning while pulling his sweater in place

"You just... you look so damn good.", I admitted, trying not to stare at his muscular chest which's outlines were visible through the thin fabric of his sweater.
"I know I do. Would be a shame if I didn't look nice on our first date.", he said while packing some stuff into a black bag.

My eyes widened. "D-date...?"
Jungkook smirked. "If you don't like that word I can say spending-a-day-together-and-getting-to-know-each-other-and-kicking-it-off-with-a-nice-fuck-in-the-evening."

I gulped. I had a date with Jungkook. I haven't been on an actual date in a while, it has always just been hooking up for me. My eyes followed Jungkook as he went into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

I'm gonna go on a date today. A warm feeling I couldn't contain, was spreading throughout my chest like hot chocolate running down your throat after you've been in the cold for seemingly forever. 

[a/n: I kinda really like this capter, I hope it's the same for you, lmao. I struggled SO much with picking out an outfit for Jungkook. But I thought this one could work since it's chill and truely his style, idk.
Also merry christmas in case you're celebrating that xD. I live in Germany so we're already gonna celebrate tonight (it's the 24th). Since I have holidays rn I hope I can publish some more chapters throughout the next weeks. :3]