8:home

PoV: Kim Seokjin

"Then why are you still holding my hand?"

Fuck. I didn't even notice. I quickly let go of Jungkook's warm hand, letting my phone slide into my pocket.

Why the hell was I so nervous? This was new to me, I was used to being confident and outgoing. But now? Now I just seemed shy, voice a little shaky, hands a little sweaty, knees a little week.

A little.

Okay screw that, completely. Jungkook's presence had an impact on me, it made me completely and entirely nervous. Surely he was attractive, more than that, actually, he seemed god-like. But I didn't used to get shy like that around other attractive guys, only with him.

Jungkook, what are you doing to me?

"So, thanks for bringing back Jin's phone.", Hobi's voice echoed through my head, slowly becoming louder as i zoned back into reality. "Thank you for coming to get it.", Jungkook smiled at my best friend.

God damn it, his smile. I felt entranced by it, magnetically drawn and attached to it.

He turned to me, that breathtaking smile still glittering on his lips, showing his adorable front teeth.

I then realized I had to see him again. I just had to.

I had to see that smile again, this warm expression which just made me want to throw myself into his arms and tell him how beautiful he was.

But, of course I didn't. Instead, I did something else as he was about to say good bye.

"hEY, well, you could come hang with us this evening, right Hobi? Wouldn't that be nice?", I turned to Hobi, pleading, praying he would support my idea.

"I- what?", Jungkook said, his big doe eyes increasing even more in size, brown irises as round as they could get.

Hoseok shot both of us a disapproving glare. "No offense, bunnyboy but you're practically a stranger plus a fan so why on earth would you", he turned to me now, "invite him over just like that?"

I pouted at him, getting closer to Jungkook and hooked our arms. "Well if you've got a problem I'll just go home with Jungkookie, isn't that right?", I happily stated, side glancing at an overwhelmed Jungkook.

Seokjin, you're too much.

"I-..", Jungkook started to say but didn't continue. I must've overwhelmed him, in fact, I overwhelmed myself. Going home with groupies wasn't a rare experience for me but I usually felt confident around them since I knew they admired me. I mean, how could they not? I was Kim Seokjin, worldwide handsome singer.

But with Jungkook it seemed different from the moment I got out of this car.

Back at the concert I was my usual self, flirted with him via eye contact and really wanted to bang him. As soon as I saw him up close though, casually on this random street I've felt my heartbeat pace increase. He intimidated me, for the first time I worried about a fanboy not liking me enough. I wanted Jungkook to like me, I really did.

Hoseok snapped his fingers in front of my face causing me to flinch. "HUH?"
"I said I could drive both of you to his hotel.", my best friend answered, a little annoyed because I apparently didn't listen the first time he had said it.

"Yeah, I mean..", I turned to Jungkook, "If you want to?" The pretty bunnyboy just chuckled. "Of course I want to, I've been dreaming about hanging out with you each day for the past three years-"

My heart yelped a little. Three years? "Wow you.. you've listened to my music since my debut?", I said, a little flustered. It meant a lot to me that people stood by my side for this long and that Jungkook was one of them just filled my chest with a warm feeling.

"Yeah.", he smiled. I couldn't handle this god damn smile anymore and went in for a hug, pulling him close to my chest. "Thank you for supporting me for that long.", I mumbled, closing my eyes while hugging him tighter. I really needed this hug.

But then something changed.

Jungkook hugged me back, pulling me closer by my waist and gently caressed the back of my head which caused me to nuzzle my face into the crook of his neck.

As far as I remembered I've always been the one to take the initiative to hug someone. Apart from Hobi, of course. Hobi has always been the one in control of our hugs but that's only because we usually just hug when I'm feeling down. Otherwise I think I'd be the one in charge, right?

So, Jungkook pulled me closer. I felt myself sinking deeper into his hug, barely aware of the "no problem" that he whispered into my ear. A contented sigh escaped my lips while I snuggled into his chest more. For a change I felt safe and cared for.

Although I barely knew Jeon Jungkook his arms, his warm embrace felt like home to me already.

[a/n: again, I have to apologize for updating so rarely. School is literally consuming all my time + my mental health just went lower than Jungkook's slut drops. Anyways, I didn't want to study for my biology exam so I chose to feed you guys with some jinkook fluff c:]