Chapter 32- Nathan's Pov cause ships

Nathan Pov from chapter's 27 and 28

-----------------------

"Name~ Riley E. Montanah
Age~13

Medical issue~ injuries on leg and arm"

"Etc Etc, Et cetera. Et cetera," I mumbled as I wrote the hunter's medical information on the clipboard.

"Hey Nathan, could you pass me the pain-relieving Antiseptic spray?" Will called over from beside her bed.

I reached over to the Med Kit, grabbed the spray and handed it over to Will.

"Thanks," he said, spraying it on her arm and leg.

I continued writing down the information on the timesheet and soon finished.

"Hey Will, I'm done," I informed my half-brother.

"ok, great can you-"

"Hey Will, can you come help us with one of the younger Hypnos campers out here? She keeps falling asleep and waking up, and every time she wakes up she starts crying cause she's scared. We tried to get Drew to charmspeak her to stop crying but it isn't working." Victoria called from the door.

Will looked up from wrapping the bandages around Riley's leg.

"Uhh sure, Nathan can you wrap her arm? I already gave her some Nectar and her vitals are getting way stronger so she should be waking up soon. When she wakes up give her some ambrosia, then wait 2 minutes and change her bandages cause I used the quick healing bandages that heal quick but don't last long so use the normal bandages when changing them ok? I got to go, you understand what to do right?" He asked.

"Yes Will, I understand," I yelled over as he exited the Infirmary.

I quickly dressed bandages on her arm, carefully wrapping it so I wouldn't mess up.

After I finished I leaned back to observe my final product for a few minutes.

This had to be the best wrapping I've ever done and under the pressure of a battle going on outside? I'm pretty much a professional doctor now.

while observing my work, my eyes drifted over to the patient's face. She had dark brown hair, light freckles across her nose, and a rounded face.

If she was one of the girls that went to my old school, she'd be one of the pretty girls. I heard she was unclaimed, so maybe she was a daughter of Aphrodite...

"*le gasp*"

Her eyes fluttered open and I jumped back a little and tried to look preoccupied with the clipboard so I wouldn't be caught staring.

"You're finally awake! Great, okay, now the healing process can work faster. Here, do me a favor and swallow this," I said talking at lightning speed while shoving an ambrosia square in her mouth.

she swallowed it down quickly, not even savoring whatever delicious food she was tasting, "what happened?" she asked.

"You passed out after Omega brought you here. Maybe from the blood loss, I don't know. Hey, would you say you're feeling nauseous, sick, tingly, hot, cold, in pain-"

"Ok, Slow down! First of all, who are you?" she interrupted.

"Oh, sorry. My name is Nathan." I answered.

"Cool, my name is-"

"Riley, I know," I told her, then proceeded to hand over the clipboard with the timesheets I was holding to rush off and get something.

Name~ Riley E. Montanah
Age~13
Medical issue~ injuries on leg and arm

Etc