Chapter 1- Drawn

I silently closed the door behind me, making sure the materials I carried were safely stashed.

I didn't know why I was doing this. I just... sort of felt drawn to it.

It was a strange thing that truly made no sense to be honest, even to me who was committing the action.

Was I being influenced or was this my own free will? I had no idea.

I pulled out my flashlight and keys, locking the door as quietly as I could.

I took a step forward, but it was quickly halted when I heard the door reopen behind me- which should not have happened.

"Where are you going?"

I turned around slowly to face My roommate, Lacey.

"Nowhere." I replied, obviously lying.

"Then why are you fully dressed, carrying a bag, and obviously sneaking out?" she asked, with an eyebrow raised.

I sighed. It was pretty obvious to anybody that I was sneaking out. That was a terrible mistake.

"Fine, yes I'm sneaking out," I admitted, "I'm going to the forest behind school to check on something. It's— weird, I can't explain." I told her.

"The forest behind school's kinda shady." She reminded me, to which I nodded, it common knowledge. "Want some company?" She asked with a warm smile. An almost knowing smile.

I stared at her in question for a second. My best friend was no wimp— she'd go into that or any forest any day— but no matter what she would always advise me to stay away. Maybe it was the fact that it was 1 am and the lack of sleep was getting to her? I didn't know, but I was glad if she was willing to come.

"Yep." I answered with a smile back. "Thank you."

She nodded before heading back inside quickly to change out of her pajamas into something warmer for the winter weather.

She came back outside in a large hoodie and leggings, similar to my own outfit.

Looking outside the windows every 2 seconds, I silently led the 2 of us quietly down the stairs of our dorm building, not wanting to draw any sorts of attention by using the elevators unless we wanted the school staff to know we were going out past curfew.

The moon was drawing me somewhere and I wanted to find out why. It's presence around me was too strong to not think about.
_____________________
___________________________________________________________________

READ

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY NEW STORY BLAH BLAH BLAH NOW LETS GET ON WITH THE QUESTIONS

Q:TRUE OR FALSE NICO ASKED PERCY IF ANNABETH WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND IN TITANS CURSE

Q:WHAT  WAS PERCY'S LAST SENTENCE IN THE LAST OLYMPIAN

Q: WHAT ARE SOME OF THE NAMES LEO HAS FOR HIMSELF

I JUST FELT LIKE MAKING THIS BOOK WHILE I WAS AT MATH TODAY AT SCHOOL SO ADIOS

10-4-2018
&
10-5-2018

Edit:
This chapter's been edited, Hope you enjoy! I didn't change much lol

2-16-2021