Chapter 2

We walked through the darkness of the forest in search of a large clearing where I could do... something? I actually wasn't very sure what to do once I found it. Hopefully I would know when I did.

"Why am I pouring salt onto the ground exactly?" Lacy asked.

"So that incase this doesn't work we can find our way back. Se how it's noticeably white even in the dark?" I answered.

"Hansel and Gretle style. Nice." She grinned- or at least I assume she did. "Wait, wait, wait- what do you mean incase this doesn't work? Incase what doesn't work"

"I dont know yet." I told her truthfully with a grin of my own.

"Oh yeah thats reassuring." She said, rolling her eyes. "Can you turn on the flashlight?"

I pulled it out. "Better?"

I couldn't tell if she nodded or anything so I turned around and flashed the light in her face.

"Lace?"

"Hey! Dont shine the light in my face, dummy" She cried, covering her eyes.

"Whoops." I said apologetically, then turned around

_____________________________

About 5 minutes later we reached a big round clearing.

I stopped abruptly.

"Riley? whats wrong?" Lacy asked worriedly.

"Here," I muttered, "pass me the salt, take my phone for light and go find some twigs and branches. A lot please. "

She nodded, grabbing my phone out my hand and turning to go fetch twigs.

I then took the salt and started pouring it onto the ground in a specific way. Two crescents with a circle in the middle. (☾☽)

A few seconds after I finished, Lacy came back with a lot of branches, thought how she got so many so quick was a mystery.

she gave me a look as if to say, "I leave and you make a salt drawing?"

"Help me lay the socks on the ground?"

She nodded and we started putting it on top of the salt crescents.

________________________________________

READ

Q: TRUE OR FALSE NICO DI ANGELO ASKED PERCY IF be ANNABETH WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND IN TITANS CURSE

A: TRUE

Q:WHAT WAS PERCY'S LAST SENTENCE IN THE LAST OLYMPIAN

A: 'AND FOR ONCE I DIDNT LOOK BACK'

Q:WHAT ARE SOME NAMES LEO HAS FOR HIMSELF

A:LEO MCSHIZZLE SUPREME CAMMANDER OF THE ARGO II bad boy supreme and more!
10-5-2018

QUESTIONS

Q: WHEN IS PERCY'S BIRTHDAY

Q:WHEN IS ANNABETH'S BIRTHDAY

Q: WHEN IS THALIA'S BIRTHDAY

P.S. IM MAKING THE QUESTIONS ABOUT BIRTHDAYS BECAUSE MY BROTHERS BIRTHDAY IS IN 3 DAYS

10-6-2018

Edit: why was I writing on paper as if I didn't have access to Google docs💀

This chapter's been edited, hope you enjoyed it!

2-16-2021