The bitch with the mini skirt

Jade

My face felt frozen as I walk through the empty halls, I went to school early leaving Harry in bed. I needed to study for a science exam that I have to make up, and I didn't want to drag him to school with me. Surprisingly Kylie was here with me, she was sitting in the library when I walked in. Her hair is of course a different colour it's baby blue.
Her face brightens up as she sees me and she stands up and gives me a big hug, I don't say anything, I don't regret the hug, I just hug her back. Its been a long time since I felt like someone other than Harry cares for me.

"Hi Kylie", I smile as we pull away from each other. She smiles back and we walk to the table she was sitting at. After a hour of chatting with Kylie I go back out into the now crowded halls. I make my way to my locker, and I open it and grab all my things, after I slam it shut and walk to my first class. I see Harry standing looking beautiful as always, even though his hair is a little longer than before he still made it look good, his lips were moving and that's when I noticed he was talking to the girl. She was wearing bright pink lipstick, and her hair was pulled back into a pony tail, she was wearing a cheerleader uniform. It looked a lot like mine, I was meaning to go to the coach and beg to be on the team again, I think I'm gonna need too cause I don't want this girl to be anywhere near Harry's football team. I causally walk past them and of course Harry sees me, I keep walking and I look back and he's waving the girl off and jogging towards me.

"Jade! Baby slow down", I laugh and stop In my tracks making him bump into me, he tugs me closer and kisses me, and I glance to were the girl was standing before and she was watching just like I wanted. Harry can't leave me, and I can't believe I'm doubting him but I have a strong feeling he is gonna leave me for that tramp.

"Let's go to class", Harry intertwines our fingers and we begin to walk down the hall again, everyone gave us glares, they whispered about us but when I was with Harry I didn't care, when I was in his arms I couldn't hear them and it felt great.

Harry

Jade seemed so happy today, she told me about how her and Kylie talked the whole time she was suppose to be studying for that exam, and she told me
How much she actually missed talking to Kendall. I loved seeing her happy again, I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror two weeks ago because I knew I would see the person that was tearing about Jade, I didn't want to believe that I became that person.

"Harry what were you and the girl talking about"? She asks and I roll my eyes, Jade has absolutely no reason to be jealous or worried, I don't like her I wouldn't even think of her that way.

"It was just about the teachers at this school, because she's new, she's only in grade ten Jade. She's no threat to you I promise".

"I know, I know", she says shaking her head, she gathers her books and waves a small goodbye to me before walking out of the class. I know she's gonna go
ask the coach to let her back on the team, I really hope she gets back on cheerleading was her life. I walk out
Of the class to see Niall making out with some red headed girl, and I roll my eyes and turn away from them.

"Harry"! Someone shouts from behind me, I turn to see Louis nervously smiling. "Hi Harry"! He widens his smile, in his eyes I can see he's concerned and worried.

"What"? I ask in confusion. I know he's probably gonna say sorry for everything that he has done, and I know how much Ive missed hanging out with Louis but I don't think I can take him back.

"I'm sorry Harry, I really am. I don't know what I was thinking, it's just no one wanted to get involved and they told me not to so I th"-

"- I don't care what you thought. You shouldn't of done that, I trusted you, we were best friends. I accept your apology". I say turning back around and continuing walking down the hall to my next class, Louis knew better than to run after me, so I imagine he's slowly walking behind me because we have next block together.

Jade

I walked into the change room looking for the coach, I haven't been here in so long, just remembering the times I had here made me smile.

Mrs. Mcbee was standing there chatting it up with Kendall and that girl that has a thing for Harry, I felt a lump grow big in my throat and I felt my face drain of any colour. I was nervous and scared, I gulp down the lump and make my way towards her. Her eyes light up and she checks out my body realizing there's no longer a huge bump, she sends the two girls off and pull me into her office.

"Mrs. McBee can I be on the team again? I promise I'll be devoted, nothing will make me miss a game or a practice".

"What happened to your baby? I've heard rumours".

"The rumours are right, I had a miscarriage".

"Jade I'm sorr"-

"- thank you, but I've heard it too many times today. Can I be on the team"? All I want is to be on this team, I need to feel apart of something again.

"Sure Jade, here's your uniform". She passes it to me and I smile at her, as I leave her office she shouts "hurry and join the others"! So I get dressed as fast as I can and get out there, Kendall is the first to notice me and she smiles and hugs me and I hug back and eventually the whole team is in a group hug expect that new girl. She's leaving the Field and I smile in success.

Harry
When I walk into football practice all the boys are sitting together well the coach yells at them for loosing a game the other day, I stay away and watch. Across the field in the bleachers I can see the cheer team, I can see Jade in her old uniform being hugged. Im glad she's happy again.

"Harry get over here"! Mr. Wembley shouts and I jog over, it was a bad day to wear swede boots. "Harry was one of
the star players, and now he is back on the team, to actually help you guys win some games". He says, punch in me lighting in the arm and I awkwardly laugh.

I see Niall roll his eyes at this, and all I wanna do right now is kick his ass I know if I did that though I'd be kicked off the team so I suck it up and watch him carefully, just like I did when he was with Jade. I used to watch the way he talked to her and the way he made sudden moves to be close to her, even before they started dating. I always knew he was gonna go after her.

"Alright guys lets start"! He shouts and the team gets up and jogs to the change room to change.

"C'mon Harry"! Louis shouts and I sigh jogging over him. Can't wait to see how this goes.