Alone

It was finally the end of the day, I can't wait to get ho- I stopped my thought, I have no where to stay, I'm alone.

i grabbed my purse and started to cry, I'll stay at Kendall's. I rushed to go and find her but she'd already left,

And he house was far from here. Perrie's gone to America for the weekend and Demi and Ariana have to go camping. There's still Alex and Aria are left. I pulled out my cellphone and dialed Alex's number, it went straight to voice mail. I tried Aria's and it did the same. "Goddamnt"! I yelled. Tears started to brim my eyes, I sat down beside the bleachers and looked out into the felid. The boys on the soccer team ran out. I looked to see Niall, and I cried harder. I knew he was angry, angry at me for lying. Was he mad at Harry too?

"Hey why you crying"? Harry asked. My eyes widened and I waved him to go away. "Tell me"! He demanded. "I got kicked out of my house for your damn baby". I cried. "Well stay with Niall".

"I can't". I wiped some tears to look at him, "He found out it was yours, and he kicked me outta there too". I sobbed.

Harry looked angry, he didn't say a word before jogging back on to the felid. Why would he be mad? This is all his fault! I should be mad, I have the right too, Niall had the right too! Not Harry out of all people! I felt a tingly feeling in my stomach, "Is the baby kicking"? I whispered to myself.

I put my hand on my medium size bump, and the baby started to kick. "At least I know your having a good time". I whispered. It made me smile knowing that my baby is okay.

The whilst blew a few times, before he told the guys to hit the showers. I sighed this meant I have to go, but where? I was slightly scooped up into someone's arms. I screamed and giggled because I was ticklish. I looked down to see that I was in Harry's arms, and my smile frowned. "What are you doing"? I asked.

"Your coming home with me". He smirked. I jumped out of his arms, and shook my head. "Hell no".

"I'm not having my baby on the street". He argued. "It's not your baby, as I may remind you, it will never be your baby". I argued back. Soon enough I was pushed against the wall, and he smirked down at me. "You'll do what I say Jade, remember who I am". He gritted through his teeth, and scooped me up again. I decided not to argue, "Why are you carrying me"? I asked.

"Just because it's fun," He chuckled, his stupidly made me laugh. As we exited the felid I came in contact with his blue eyes, they've darkened. He looked at me with a sad face, and then looked away. "What's wrong"? Harry asked. "I just lost the best thing that's ever happened to me". I sighed. "The baby"? Harry asked worriedly. "No dumbass! Niall". Harry chuckled, "He's stupid for leaving you, ex specially when you have a baby, so it's his lost! Don't best yourself up love". His British accent was so thick, and the way he says 'love' brought back good memories.

He put me in his car and got into the other side. The car still smelled the same like vanilla, Harry always smells like vanilla. "Welcome back Jade". Harry grinned to himself, I hope he knows this isn't permeant, it's just till I get a place. Cause there's no way I'm getting back together with this asshole. Even though I'm with him right now, I still feel empty and alone.

And I hate feeling alone.