Out

He parked at a park, and carried me out of the car, "What's going on? Why are you carrying me"? I questioned.

"Why so to you ever shut up? Just trust me".

"I can't trust you".

"Why not"?

"Last time you said to trust you, I ended up turning pregnant". I said harshly .

"Wow, see why I never took you out". He chuckled and put me down. I looked out to see a nice calm lake, and a bench. I sat down and Harry sat next to me.

"So why did you being me here"?

"Because it's something we'd do, back when we were whatever we were".

"We were a couple, and yea I remember".

"Good then I hope you remember this". He said scooping me up and throwing me into the lake, I didn't even have clean clothes on. "HARRY"! I screamed he has done this to me once, and I got extremely mad at him, I didn't talk to him for days just because of it. I pushed myself out and ran the opposite direction, because I knees he'd run after me. "Get away"! I snapped acting mad, he smirked and grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. "I've been meaning to tell you something".

"And what is that"? I asked, he chuckled and moved back.

Before he could answer, my phone ring and I ran over to it, I didn't know the caller ID but I answered it.

"Hello"?

"Oh thank god"

"Who's this"?

"Marcel".

"How did you get my number"?

"Harry's phone of course, I found out why your friends are ignoring you. Come quick, I'll meet you at my house". I nodded, but them remember he can't see me. "K bye".

"HARRY"! I yelled, he ran over and gave me a confused look. "C'mon Marcel found out why my friends have been ignoring me"! I said before jumping into the car, he nodded and got in the car. I wanted to know what he was gonna say but I don't have time for that right now.

-

We got back to his house and I jumped out I the car, for a teenage girl that's having a baby I'm pretty good at running.

"Marcel"! I yelled, he some running down the stairs.

"Why are they ignoring me"?

"Well....Um Niall told then what happened and how you lied about it being his baby, now everyone's turning against you".

"WHAT"!? I yelled. "What's wrong"? Harry asked as he walked in, tears rolled down my cheeks. This can't be happening? How are they just gonna ignore me like that?

"And what about Harry? His friends too"? I asked.

Harry looked at me confused, I just looked back at Marcel.

"Everyone, the whole school is shunning you guys".

"No no no no no, this can't be happening, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god". I couldn't breathe, i felt a lump grow in my throat. I looked back at Harry and he looked pale.

"They can't do that to me"!

"Who cares about you, they can't do that to me"! Harry snapped, I know he's only thinking about himself like he always dose, but dose he have to do it to my face? I'm the one who lost everything and everybody.

"I'm going to find Lou, " He said.

"Why"? I asked.

"Because I'm gonna kick his ass, if he thinks he's ignoring me. He's gonna get his ass kicked, I don't care who stops me". He was pissed, I was pissed. Two pissed teens don't ever end up equalling anything positive that's for sure. "Drop me off at Alex's house please". I said nicely but I hated, the fact that the friends I thought would stand by me and help me, ended up backstabbing me.

We pulled up to Alex's house and I saw Louis and her walking out, I jumped out of the car with Harry and walked over to her, with puffy eyes.

"Hey Alex can I talk to you"? She turned to me, in shock and shook her head. "Why not"? I asked.

"Because your a slut, that's what everyone says now Jade. Your just some big slut, that couldn't stop herself from getting pregnant". She smirked.

"Fucking bicth". I spat, she pushed me into the wall. "Fuck". I growled, dose she me see that baby bump? Harry's eyes turned black and he turned to Alex almost like he wanted to hurt her.

"Tell your bitch to get away from Jade, before I do it for you". He growled harshly to Louis, and Louis pushed him.

I can't has them fight, there best friends. Before Harry could do anything else but push him back, I stopped him. "Stop Harry he's not worth it, it's not worth reading your friendship, he wants to ignore you let him". I whispered, he put his fist down and sighed. "Let's go". I didn't even glare back at Alex, nor did I want too.

"Fuck my life". I grunted at the pain I was in, "Can we just go back to your place please, my back kills". I asked, he nodded and sped away.