Is it a girl or a boy?

Me and Harry have gotten along pretty well this week, not one fight.

"Can you pay attention to me when I'm talking, I swear to god your never listening"! Harry rolls his eyes at me, he sounds like my mother when she yelled at my father.

"You sound like my mother Haz". I remarked, he scoffed.

"Whatever, now what did you say"? I asked, he shrugged. "I can't remember now, but don't think your off the hook I will remember again". He chuckled and throws his plate in the dishwasher, he wraps his arms around my waist and he places his hands on my stomach and rubs my bump.

"I talked to the doctor Harry, we've got a check up later on today at five".

"So late"?

"That's the only time I could get".

"Okay, well it's four now so I'm gonna take a shower. You can take it with me if you'd like"? He smirks, I chuckled and shook my head.

"I'll pass". I watched him mumble something under his breath as he walked up the stairs, I felt to tired to ask what it was. I laid back on the couch and I shut my eyes.

-

-

We were not sitting down and I was getting a alter sound well Harry watched.

"So is it. Boy or a girl"? Harry blurted.

"It seems to appear that you've got a.....Girl".

Harry's eyes widened and he smiled, his smile lit up the room. I smiled to him, and wiped my belly with a towel. "I'll give you the pictures". He said leaving, Harry ran over to me and hugged me.

"Let's name it Darcy".

"What? How do you just pick a name like that"?

"I always wanted a daughter named Darcy, so it's Darcy". He smiled and pecked my cheek, I rolled my eyes.

Darcy.

Darcy Styles dose have a ring to it, Darcy Styles. Perfect name actually. I have to admit Harry is really good at picking names, but that's the only things he's good at.