Worst day of my life

I sat down on Niall's bed. Tears formed in my brown eyes. Niall came to comfort me.

"S-she through me out! Why would she do that"? I cried.

He didn't answer. He probably didn't know how too.

I sobbed as he kissed my tears away.

"It's okay baby, it will be alright"!

He whispered.

"Is it okay if I stay here"? I asked.

"Yea babe, my mom said you could stay as long as you want. I'll take care of you". He whispered.

I nodded.

He nibbled on my skin and I giggled.

"Stop it"! I laughed.

"It tickles"! I laughed.

"Sureee! Do you want food"? He asked.

I shook my head.

"I'll be right back then". He smirked and walked out of the room.

The door opened and I spotted Greg.

Niall's brother.

"Woah! Your the little girl that Niall got pregnant right"? He asked.

I was so embarrassed.

He isn't but that's what I'm telling people.

"Yeah, hey Greg"! I waved.

"Wow! My brother had sex? I can't believe that". He chuckled and walked away.

What was so funny?

Has Niall never had sex before?

I'm sure he has.

"Hey babe"! He smiled with a bowl of chips in his hand.

I took a handful.

"Hey! You said you didn't want anything". He whined.

"Things change Niall". I giggled.

He gently pushed me back on the bed, and kissed me down my neck.

"Hey little bro! You don't want twins"! Greg said. He was standing in the doorway. Niall pushed himself off of me.

"Don't you have something to do"? Niall asked.

"Yea whatever smartass"! He smirked and walked away. This time Niall closed the door. He climbed back on top of me. I pushed him back up.

"Niall I don't think we should, I don't want twins". I giggled. He nodded.

"So how long do you think your kicked out for"? He asked.

I have no idea.

"I don't know, she seemed serious. Maybe she'll never let me back". I sighed.

"Everything will be alright babe". Niall whispered. I hope he's right

**************

Three weeks later.

My bump started to grow. It was really noticeable. I've been wearing baggy shirts all week. I hate this. I hate having Harry's baby, and I hate all of it.

"Let's go baby". Niall said. He tossed me one of his shirts. It was a plain white one. I put it on and followed Niall down the stairs.

^^^^^^^

We got to school.

"I have to go to cheerleading practice". I whispered to Niall. He nodded.

I jogged my way to the felid, and Mrs. Mcbee was starting.

"Sorry I'm late". I said.

She eyed me up.

"Why are you wearing that? Wears your uniform"? She asked.

"Well I got kicked out of my house, but I'll get it as soon as I can". I said.

"Why are you so fat"? She asked.

"I'm not, it's the shirt". I lied. I don't want her to know I'm pregnant.

The girls ran up to me.

"How is the baby"? Kendall asked.

Mrs.Mcbee's eyes widened.

"Baby? What baby"? She asked.

She eyed me up again.

"Your pregnant"? She asked.

I slowly nodded.

"Then what are you doing here"? She chuckled.

"Wait your giving me time off"? I asked.

She burst into laughter.

"No your kicked out! Get off the felid"! She shouted. I felt my heart break. Cheerleading is my damn life, and I'm not loosing it.

"Did you hear me"? She asked.

I shook my head and got closer to her.

Are faces were inches apart.

"Look! I'm the best fucking cheerleader on the team, I don't think you'll be kicking me off anytime soon". I spat. I smirked and she gave me a mean glare. All the girls watched me as I talked back to her.

"No you look! I said get off the damn felid it's for cheerleaders only"! She shouted. She ripped my Pom Poms from my hands and pointed to the exit.

"I hope you loose at the championships"! I growled as I grabbed my bag and left. I heard the girls gasp. I fucking hate Mrs. Mcbee, and I hate this school. I felt tears falling from my eyes. I started to run down the hall, my eyes became blurry.

I heard a loud thump as I hit something. I wiped away some tears and looked down to see Harry.

"What the hell was that for"? He asked and looked up at me.

"Why are you crying Jade"? He asked.

I wiped away more tears.

"I'm not", I lied. He took his hand and wiped away more tears.

I picked up my books and he helped.

"What happened"? He asked.

"Mrs. Fatass kicked me off the cheerleading team". I cried.

"Why"? He asked.

"Because Harry no one wants some pregnant girl on the team". I sobbed.

He looked down.

"Sorry". He muttered.

"What are you sorry about"? I asked.

"I got you pregnant". He sighed.

"Shhh, keep it down someone might hear you". I whispered. No one knows Harry's the real father.

"What"? He asked.

"Niall's the father remember". I stood up and walked away. I didn't look back. I sobbed as I got to my locker. I'm mad, sad and totally pissed right now.

She can't kick me off.

"Hey babe"! Niall said. I turned to face him. He saw the tears in my eyes.

"Why you crying"? he asked.

"I got kicked off the team".

"Why"? He asked.

"Because Harry just had to get me pregnant". I sighed. Oh I said Harry.

Shit!

"I meant Niall". I said. Noooooo! Oh my god I'm so stupid. I looked into his eyes. He looked hurt and sad.

"Niall are you alrig- he cut me off.

"You lied to me! You said it was mine! You slut! Were you even gonna tell me"? He spat and walked off.

More tears fell down my eyes.

Why me?

Why Harry?

Niall just left me, and now I'm alone.

I can't raise a baby by myself.