Welcome home

Me and Harry pulled up to his house, still looked the same. I sighed and stepped inside, I sat down on the couch.

"Haz, I'm going to the washroom". I smiled and turned to walk to the washroom, I was about to pass the backyard glass door, when I saw a tombstone, "Harry have you finally gone crazy"? I asked. He walked over to me looking confused. "Who's that"? I asked. Harry sighed and looked down at the floor, "My mum". He whispered.

"It couldn't be, she was fine when we broke up! What happened"? Harry's mother was like a second mother to me, and I was her second daughter. She took care of me. "She was in a car crash last year". He sobbed.

"Haz, why didn't you tell me"? I asked, as I pulled him into a hug.

"We broke up, you moved on, we weren't friends, and we weren't anything". He sighed.

"I'm sorry". I sighed. He nodded and walked away, I hate him being alone when he's sad. I sighed and went into the washroom.

After I came out Harry was back on the couch, I walked over and sat next to him. "Do you have any clothes to sleep in"? Harry asked me, I just shook my head. "Well c'mon". He held out his hand for me and pulled me up, we walked up the stairs into his room. "Still the same old Harry huh"? I asked. He nodded, I looked around the room at the bands until a little picture caught my eye. A picture of me and Harry, or first Christmas together.

We were wearing dorky Christmas sweaters, and hats and we snapped this picture of us kissing under the mistletoe, "You kept this"? I asked holding the picture. He shook his head, "Ugh, my mum did". He lied. He kept this all this time, dose he still love me?

I felt my heart lift and I smile crept on my face, I walked over to Harry and pecked his cheek. "What was that for"? He asked.

"For letting me stay here". I lied, it's because I still love him. I always have and I always will, but he's such a ass sometimes. "Here you go". He handed me a long black shirt of his. I use to wear this shirt to bed all the time when I stayed here. He dose remember everything about me doesn't he? I walked to the washroom and changed into the t-shirt, I walked into the room and stuffed it in my backpack.

"So dinner"? I asked.

He smirked and took my hand, he started to jog which made me run to catch up. We got down stairs into the kitchen and he placed a coupon in front of me. "Pizza"? I asked. "No dumbass it's spaghetti". He said sarcastically.

"I'll Oder and you can go up stairs". He said. I nodded and ran back up stirs to his room, I crawled into the silk sheets, they still smelled like vanilla. Wow I never knew how much I miss that smell

I stood back up and walked to his desk, I opened the first drawl to see nothing, then I looked in the second one nothing.

The third one had a lock, and I smiled and took a bobby pin out of my head, I put it to the lock, and picked the lock. Until it opened. I opened the drawl to see pictures of us. "He kept them all". I whispered. He kept them all just like me, but why? He said he didn't care about me anymore, he said are relationship meant nothing to him. What changed?

"Snooping through my things again huh? Guess you haven't changed". Harry chuckled leaning against the door frame. "Nope I haven't changed a bit". I smirked and sat down at the bottom of the bed.

"Pizza will be here in ten minutes". He said. I nodded, this is actually awkward. "What do you wanna do"? I asked. He smirked and walked towards me, "I have some ideas". He whispered, and leaned closer, so I would look him in the eyes. His lips carefully planted on mine as we moved in sync, he pushed me back on the bed. I haven't felt this with Harry in a long time, "Haz". I whispered, trying to push him off but It didn't work. "I missed ya Jade". He smirked before sucking on my skin.

"Harry we can't"...I muttered. He still kissed my neck, I finally pushed him off and he groaned. "Party pooper". He muttered. "Yea yea, party pooper". I sighed. I was actually gonna have sex with him back there, what's wrong with me? Have I lost my damn mind?

He turned on the tv and left the room, "Where are you going"! I called out.

"What do you think"? He yelled back.

"I don't know"!

"To finish what you started"! He yelled. I bursted into laughter, I couldn't control it. "Shut up Jade! It's your fault"! He shouted.

"Yeah but you didn't have to tell me"! I yelled back, he walked into the room, "And you don't have to be dropped died gorges but you know"! He chuckled and laid beside me. "How long did it take you to think of that one"? i asked.

"Few seconds actually". He chuckled.

I laughed at how stupid we are, "I miss this Haz". I whispered.

"I missed you Jade".

"But why? I mean I broke up with you, shouldn't you be pissed"? I asked.

"Well..I don't know, you were different".

"Oh what happened to Bella"? I asked.

"What about her"? He asked.

"Well she's your girlfriend, and you just almost had sex with me".

"Oh well she's just something to play with". She sighed. "Oh". I sighed. I hate Bella so much, and I want her to die in a hole, but Harry is just playing with her. Like the first time with me.