Asshole

Harry's POV

I sat gym today and we were playing football, I got dressed and jogged to the felid to see Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam there all still mad as hell at me and I don't even understand. There taking Niall's side over me and Jade, Niall is a complete nobody to me. I can't believe Louis would go against me.

"Okay Horan and Styles are team captains"! Coach said, I nodded and glanced over to Louis who looked away from me.

"Go ahead Styles pick"!

"Louis, Greg, Liam, Kelvin"! I called and Louis and Liam rolled there eyes and walked over, of course.

Niall called his side of the team and we got started, I ran after it and scored on Niall. He looked angrier than hell, and it made me smile.

-

I got changed and exited the gym to see Jade standing there by her locker, I laughed and pecked her lips. She smiled and giggled, I was about to say something but I was tugged on my shirt.

Marcel.

"Marcel in busy". I gritted through my teeth in annoyance, but he rolled his eyes.

"It's important Harry".

I looked back over to Jade and she bit her lip and smiled. "It's alright Harry". She said adjusting her bag before leaving, I angrily turned to Marcel.

"What is so important"?

"Niall's planning on beating the shit out of you"! and I began to laugh, it was serious laughing.

"Whatever Marcel".

"Look Harry I'm not kidding, I'm not seriously please listen to me".

"Marcel I can handle him, he's small and weak. I'll see you at home".

-

I walked out of the school seeing that people were clearing out, Jade was gonna go study in the library so I didn't want to disturb. I walked over to my car and before I could get in I was pushed, I looked over to see Niall. he looked angry.

"What the hell"? I gritted through my teeth and he took a swing at me but I ducked and pushed him away. He's gone crazy, I didn't think Marcel was serious.

"You ruined my life"! He shouts,

"How"? I haven't done anything to Niall.

"You fucking took her away from me! you ruined my life"!

"Your shitting me right? Your such a idiot! You ruined your own life, you knew she has no were to go when you broke up with her and kicked her out! It should've been obvious that she would come to me"! I yell, and he punches me in the stomach causing me to fall to my knees, he's stronger than the last time we fought. Yes I've fought Niall before, he was drunk and he caught me talking to his cousin that was a girl and he attacked me.

He got on top of me and continued punching me, I punched back but it was no use. It's obvious that he's been waiting for this moment.

"WHAT THE HELL! GET OFF OF HIM"! I knew it was Jade yelling, she kicked Niall in the rib and helped me up, I cough up some blood and she looked at me almost afraid. "God are you alright? You look so hurt". She said and I shook my head and cough again.

"Are you mad? Seriously you can't just beat him up"! She yell at Niall, this is gonna be a show.

"And you care because? You said you hated him"!

"I'm in love with him! And I hate you! You've ruined my life, you made my friends hate me and you left me! Your a asshole"! She yells, I could see the pain in her eyes she just wanted to cry.

"Let's go home love". I whisper, she nodded and opened the door to the car, I did the same. She looks mad and depressed and didn't want this to happen, I didn't want her to get mad it makes me unhappy. "Are you alright love"? I asked, she leans her head against the window and nods. Shit now she's sad, great.

"Harry...Please stop worrying about me". She whispers, I roll my eyes. How dose she just know when I worry about her? Isn't that weird. "Why do you look so mad"? She asks

"Cause Niall made you cry now all I'm thinking about is punching him in the face". I say, she chuckles and leans over to me and kisses my cheek. "I love you".

"I love you too"