𝐱𝐯𝐢. CAPTURE THE FLAG

Start from the beginning

"Oh, probably. That just means someone else would have to do it." Octavia retorted.

Moments later the heat in the shack grew hotter.

Astra wiped her sweaty forehead and looked behind her seeing the fire had grown substantially larger.

"O!" Astra called out outside of the shack as the shack began to cave in.

"Whoa! Guys! Fire!"

"Astra!" Murphy called out as he coughed up the smoke as he led Astra out, she stumbled to the ground as Octavia helped her up, Bellamy looked over the blonde who shrugged his hands off.

"I'm fine." She said he took a step back but remained near the blonde. "Everything's gone." She coughed looking up at Octavia who's jaw clenched.

"This is all your fault! We told you it was too much wood." Murphy yelled shoving Del to the ground and attacking him.

"Get the hell away from me." Del shouted as Bellamy and Alex hurried over grabbing Murphy off of the boy.

"Hey! Hey! Hey, stop! Save it for the Grounders." Bellamy pulled them apart.

"Well, now what the hell are we gonna do? That was all the food."

The fire was put out and everyone separated from one another. More specifically, Murphy was separated from Del and helped Alex and the rest around the campsite.

Astra stood next to Bellamy as Clarke questioned the curly haired man about what exactly occurred.

"Murphy says that Del kept feeding the fire, mostly because Octavia told him it was a bad idea." Bellamy explained to the blonde as he stood up.

Clarke glanced to Astra who nodded at his words, "And we believe Murphy?" She asked Astra sent a glare her friend's way.

Bellamy briefly glanced to Astra and nodded, looking back to Clarke. "I do."

Clarke nodded slowly, "Yeah. We have some wild onions and nuts in the dropship. It's only enough to last us maybe one or two weeks. What's left here?"

"Nothing." Astra answered, "We would have to go out hunting, but--"

"It's not safe with the grounders." Bellamy denied, Astra looked over at the man who seemed to be the level headed one now between the two leaders -- it was odd.

Clarke looked between the two, "Look. We can't defend ourselves if we're starving. Anyone we can spare goes out."

Astra looked to Bellamy who seemed to be having an inner battle with himself. "Fine."

Astra shook her head, "Fine. When do we leave?" Bellamy and Clarke looked at the blonde and began shaking their heads but were cut off by the blonde, "Anyone we can spare, I can be spared." She said before walking away from the two.

"That's not what I meant--" Clarke began.

"Don't." Bellamy halted the blonde, "She's not mad at you. She's mad at me." Clarke looked at him in confusion though chose not to question it, part of her new why she was angry with him. With everything, and there was a list of things before she could get down to one reason in particular.

"EACH group takes someone with a gun, and they're for killing Grounders, not food. We don't have the ammo. Use the spears for hunting. Get what you can. Be back by nightfall. No one stays out after dark." Bellamy informed the teenagers who scrambled around for weapons.

Alex approached Astra with a spear in hand, she took the weapon and eyed it. She walked alongside the raven haired boy as Bellamy approached the two.

"You're with me." He said to Astra she gave him a look, "Both of you." He corrected, Astra glanced to Alex who nodded in understanding and the two followed behind the older man out of the drop ship.

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄.    ❪ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖽. ❫On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara