31.

Requested by oxyjin4life. I'm so sorry this took so long lmao I haven't had much inspiration to write anything and then all this creativity just like exploded within me so I lowkey have written several chapters for a few books soooo ye

Anyway, I hope you like it and thank you for requesting! I didn't name the other YouTuber because I didn't want to start drama and name a YouTuber I didn't like haha

---

You plopped down on your bed, pulling your laptop closer to you as you crossed your legs in front of you. You opened a new tab and quickly pulled up YouTube in hopes of finding some sort of art inspiration video. Your fingers were itching to pick up a paintbrush after you hadn't for a couple of months, only you didn't know what to paint this time. However, before you could type up "art videos" in the search bar, a thumbnail caught your eye. You scrolled down so you could see the whole thing, your curiosity causing you to forget everything you had just been doing. The thumbnail depicted a popular YouTuber who was known for commenting on other users of the platform. He'd oftentimes give bad reviews, whether it be because of something in the person's past or they just didn't "vibe" with him. You couldn't stand him, considering he was never positive about anything, and maybe the fact that your husband was in the thumbnail with him.

You turned down the TV and clicked on the video that was titled "Why I Can't Stand JJK97." You made sure your laptop's volume was up before you watched the entire twenty-minute video. The more you watched, the angrier you got. The YouTuber watched a couple of videos of your husband's. Your husband was a gamer, so his primary content was playthroughs of hit games. You thought it was kind of dumb that this "critic" was commenting on your husband's "bland" and "unlikable" behavior when most of Jungkook's videos were of him reacting to the games he was playing. Of course, you were biased, but at the same time, you couldn't understand where the critic's argument was based. From saying that Jungkook's attitude was boring and he did nothing to provide good commentary for his viewers, the critic listed off dozens of complaints about your husband. Jungkook was called "cringey" and "odd" for reacting in the ways he did toward the games he played. Being Jungkook's number one fan, you were upset, and you almost stopped watching to take your laptop to your husband and show him everything. However, you stopped.

"Wait, his wife has a channel, doesn't she?" the critic asked himself. You stopped and waited with bated breath. You could only imagine what he was going to say about your wholesome vlogs. You were imagining the worst, and your expectations weren't disappointed. You watched him click on one of your most recent videos, which was primarily about you going to get another piercing. You were accompanied by Taehyung, mainly because you hadn't told Jungkook about your decision, but you still wanted moral support throughout the whole situation. Besides, Taehyung had just gotten the same piercing himself just a few months ago. Immediately, the critic caught that you weren't with Jungkook and accused you of being a hoe. "I mean, she's cute but not that cute," he also muttered, making you very uncomfortable. The more he kept watching, the slyer the comments he'd make toward your appearance. Of course, you were cursed with being super self-conscious, so you soaked up all his words like a sponge as if they were some religious text. For instance, he watched one of your videos in which you were wearing a crop top and he claimed that it didn't "flatter your body type." Before you knew, you had reached the end of the video, and you felt heavy.

You slid off the bed, snatched your laptop up, and then scurried out of your room and to your husband's office. You didn't bother knocking on the door – you just barged in, throwing the door open and slamming it into your husband who just about to leave.

"Holy shit, honey," Jungkook chuckled, rubbing his forehead. "I didn't know you felt that way."

"I'm sorry," you cooed, giving him a sympathetic look. "But I need you to sit down."