20.

The lights were off and the TV in front of the bed was playing an old 80's movie that you and Jungkook loved. You were sitting near the foot of the bed, your laptop in front of your crisscrossed legs. You were scrolling through a store's website, shopping for your children's birthday that was coming up. Your husband was sitting behind you, his legs spread around you, his chin on your shoulder, and his hands at your sides.

"That's cute," you murmured, pointing to an outfit that would make your little angel of a daughter look adorable someday this upcoming summer.

Jungkook hummed as his hands found their way under your shirt to rest on your skin.

"Do you think we should go to the zoo for their birthday? Or the aquarium?" You gasped. "Or both?"

"Whatever you like," Jungkook said, his thumbs rubbing up and down.

"It's not for me," you sighed. "It's for the kids. What do you think they'll like?"

"Well," Jungkook said, watching you scroll, "Haneul is more reserved and quiet, so I think the aquarium would best suit him. And A-yeong is quite the opposite so the zoo would probably be her pick."

"Why can't they into the same things?" you muttered. You thought maybe your twins would have something in common, but as they grew up, you realized that you were very wrong. Your son was very quiet and shy. He barely talked to anyone outside of his family. He was even shy around Yoongi and Taehyung! And his sister couldn't stop talking. She was very extroverted and you'd often have to scold her for being loud when you were out to eat or in a store. She just wanted to express herself, but sometimes she got a little too out there.

"Why can't you do this later?" Jungkook asked, his hands traveling up your body before going back down once again. He'd repeat this action over and over again, making your skin grow hot with temptation and lust.

"Because," you answered, trying to keep your voice at the normal tone and show that he wasn't diverting your attention. "I want to make sure I have their presents covered because last year I got started too late."

"Please?" You felt a finger on your chest and you sucked in a breath before slapping his arm.

"Stop that," you scolded, your cheeks warm with blush. "I'm busy."

"Honey," Jungkook whined. His hot breath fanned your neck and made you antsy. "Why do you do this to me?"

"Do what? Scold you? Because you're being a bad boy," you giggled.

"Not that." His arms squeezed you and you felt his hands explore your body underneath your sweatshirt. "Why do you always look so beautiful? It's a problem, honey. You make me want you all the time."

You felt as if you were going to melt. "Another time," you murmured, feeling yourself give in to him.

"I can't wait," he purred. You felt his lips on your neck. "I need you, now."

You wanted to scold him again and push him away, but you let yourself fall limp in his grasp. You let him feel you some more, enjoying his touch that you couldn't seem to get enough of. Just when it was about to get good, though, the sound of soft footsteps entered your hearing.

The doorknob to your bedroom turned and Jungkook quickly pulled away from you while you reached forward to turn your laptop off. It was if you were back in high school when you'd try to hide your book or phone underneath the blankets in a hurry when you'd hear your parents walk down the hall. You and your husband looked at the bedroom door and waited for one or two little intruders to slowly open the door and peek in. Your expectations were met when the eyes of your son met yours from behind the doors.