14.

This is almost 3K words lol. I'm sorry.

It's also pretty bad because I wrote different parts on several different days so it's just all ew.

and i don't feel like going through the whole thing and trying to edit so there's probably mistakes

---

You updated almost everyday of the week, but on Saturday's you would always post a vlog that would basically be a summary of your week and what you did every day. Jungkook posted every day, whether it be an episode for a game he was playing or a short vlog, Yoongi posted vlogs on Sundays, and Taehyung posted every other day of his game playthroughs.

"It's Sunday morning," you stated weakly, the camera aimed at your socked feet. They were probably the most famous pair of socks you owned, since Jungkook seemed to have an obsession with commenting on your socks in every single video of his. They were cream colored with a bunny on each sock. If you put them on the right foot, the bunnies looked like they were kissing each other. You then raised your camera up so it could focus on Taehyung and Jungkook, passed out on the couch. They had stayed up all night watching movies. "Children," you said, turned the camera to your face so you could pull a facial expression that would end up in SO many memes later.

The next scene was you ranting in your car about someone being a jerk to you at the mall. "I didn't even do anything!" you said, sipping your iced coffee. "This is madness. The next employee that decides to treat me like that is going to get a stern talking to. They're there to help, right? Or have I been lied to this whole time that employees stand there and assist you when you need it." You groaned and went to lay your head on the steering wheel, but you missed and instead banged your head on the horn, causing it to blare. You jumped back and looked at the people that were walking by. They were giving you odd looks and you motioned to them that you were sorry, but you figured they didn't care about your excuses. "I need a break," you muttered, taking a big sip of your drink.

Monday's part of the vlog was welcomed with Yoongi folding some clothes as he sat on the floor of your bedroom. "You should be a dad," you giggled and he looked up at you.

"You make it sound like I can just go apply at a store to be a dad," he replied and continued to fold Jungkook's shirts.

"Dad.com," you laughed. "Where all the great dads come from."

Yoongi shook his head, clearly done with your stupid comments. "Why am I folding his clothes? Shouldn't you be doing it?"

"You volunteered," you answered. You stood up and showed the piled of clothes you had laid out. "You guys wanted to see me pick out my husband's clothes. Here you go."

"I wouldn't say that you picked out all of it," Yoongi said.

"It's more half and half," you corrected. "He doesn't go out that much."

"I was going to say that he did 25% of it while you did the other 75%, but whatever." Yoongi plopped the shirts over to the side and then laid back on the floor.

"We're trying to clean out the closet," you told the camera. "Jungkook and I are typically neat people if the mess is in sight, but sadly the closet isn't in our sight all the time. It was very messy and Yoongi just had to go snooping and complain about it."

"I got you up," Yoongi said from the floor. "For once."

You sighed. "Yeah, but you made me do unnecessary work."

Tuesday was just you showing the completed work of the closet and how neat it was now. You then ventured to your husband's office where he had just finished recording something.