Chapter Seventy-Six

Start from the beginning

He can charm the pants right off anyone.

"Xin... come now. Don't be angry", Xi Ze responded, as though he could read Yue's mind and just had to prove it, "You get too pretty when your angry and your not helping me fight off the temptation to steal you away from your husband. I already told myself I won't be doing that."

Yue managed to flick the guy's forehead as she reached them. "Xi Ze, do you really want me to tie you against one of the poles?"

Instead of getting angry, the man grinned like a Cheshire cat.

"That was effective in making you walk faster towards me, wasn't it?", Xi Ze told her cheekily.

Yi Fan shook his head at this. "I'm sorry Yue. I really wasn't supposed to bring him along but he beat me to my car. I don't even know where he came from."

"You think I will let you have Sun Qian all to yourself today? You've been coming here daily since last week. Don't you have your business to tend to???"

Xin flicked both men's foreheads. "Are you both five year olds?!?! Stop being childish you idiots."

Qian, as quietly as ever, is already by Yue's side helping her with the cool down exercise.

"You are progressing really fast now", the therapist told her, smiling at the bickering guests and continued, "Soon enough, you won't even need your crutches."

"I promise I won't stop until that happens", Yue answered.

Qian nodded with determination. "I will be with you and I won't ever let you give up!"

They have an agreement.

Yue will walk without assistance in a month's time. They will make it possible.

"I could hear you as soon as the elevator opened", Wang He Di piped up and they all looked at the doorway.

Yue felt the same lurch in her stomach at the sight of his face that she always feels every time she sees him and smiled brightly at him.

"How is Zuer?", she immediately asked.

"She's better now" he answered, picking up her crutches from the side table and kissing her on the forehead in greeting.

"DiDi....", Yue's brows furrowed, "You could be more detailed with your answer."

Her boyfriend and Yi Fan assisted her to stand on her crutches. "I'll tell you everything while we're having dinner."

"Give her at least an hour before the full meal please", Sun Qian reminded.

DiDi nodded. "Thank you Qian. And I'm sorry about these idiots too."

The good-natured therapist just brushed it off. "It's actually fun having them around because Yue gets so annoyed, she walks faster."

DiDi shook his head at this. "Qian, you are far too nice to our friends. I feel like you're someone who gets scammed a lot."

"Does that happen to you, Qian?", Xi Ze asked

The therapist just smiled back. "I will see you in two days. You guys take care."

Yi Fan laughed out loud. "This is what I always wait for when Xi Ze's here. Qian't swift and efficient let downs."

Xi Ze elbowed the other man. "You say that as though you don't get the same let downs."

"Qian, don't mind these idiots ok? And don't forget the curry I packed for you and your Mom. Make sure you enjoy that."

"Thank you Xin. You are spoiling me and my Mom too much."

My VillainOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara