Blue Rose

It was fairly difficult to get Seoyeon and Nari apart. Especially when they had become inseparable by the second week of knowing each other. They were roommates in the Blue Rose dorm. They were the maknaes of the group. They had crushes from the same band, and they knew everything about each other. This gave Halli quite the predicament when she was trying to get Nari alone to speak with the leader privately. The blunette was fine with going. Her best friend however, was giving a little bit of trouble.

"Can't I come with her? Please Ms. Park?" Seoyeon asked shyly, standing in front of the two.

Halli pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed in frustration. "Ms. Song, I will not ask you again. Please wait here while I borrow your leader for a meeting. This is not a request or optional. This is a direct command from your CEO, please respect that."

Nari stared at her best friend with worried eyes, but when Seoyeon met her's, she gave a slight nod in confirmation that she was okay to go. "Yes ma'am." Seoyeon said sadly before turning around and walking back to the others to join them in their discussion about what to do for lunch.

Halli sighed sadly and turned around, motioning for Nari to follow, and so she did. They walked down a long hallway that had pictures of Halli and other idols and actors and actresses strewn across the walls. As they were walking, Nari found a particular picture that seemed to intrigue her.

It was the school set for Tomorrow X Together's music video, 'Run Away.' And there stood Park Halli with her right arm wrapped around the shoulders of Beomgyu while they smiled brightly for the camera. Soobin standing next to Halli on the other side and giving a shy wave and smile that made Nari blush a smidge.

Halli turned around to speak with the blunette when she saw her staring at the picture. She walked over with a small giggle leaving her mouth. "They were so tired after that filming, you could hardly tell though. They were as excited as a puppy when it first gets a home. So which one do you like?"

Nari turned to her boss with a look of shock and astonishment. "W-w-what do you mean, ma'am?"

Halli rolled her eyes and smiled that now familiar dimpled grin. "You can't think I'm that blind, I can see the blush. So is it Soobin or Beomgyu?"

Nari looked at the hardwood floor of the hall, finding it much more interesting then meeting her CEO's questioning green gaze. "Soobin..." the blunette whispered under her breath, making it almost impossible for the idol next to her to hear.

Halli had heard and she laughed goodnaturedly. "I figured, that kind of personality seems to be your type. If you'll allow me, I'll give him your number when I'm next at BigHit to visit?"

Nari stared at her boss once again in shock. "You would so that? For me?"

What about the dating policy?"

Halli shook her head in exasperation. "That's actually what I wanted to talk about. Walk with me, Nari."

The blunette nodded her head. Her heart swelling when she heard her boss call her by her first name. The two continued to walk side by side until they reached a pair of glass doors. Behind these glass doors was a beautiful garden full of trees and wildflowers, and there were a few benches and small ponds. Butterflies and birds flying in and out. It was like out of a book, and Nari couldn't believe her eyes that it was actually there.

"Go inside and take a seat, that way we can start chatting." Halli said, watching the younger's face grow bright at the sight if the garden. Halli's eyes filled with fondness as she watched the younger excitedly enter the company garden and take a seat on the bench under the tree and next to the pond. Halli followed her, trailing behind as the younger tried to look at everything before she had to focus. It was too soon when she saw Halli sit down next to her.

"Nari, why do you think that most companies have strict dating policies?" Halli asked the younger.

Nari have the CEO a confused stare. "To prevent scandals, losing fans, um... why do you ask this?"

Halli smiled mischievously at the younger. "Those are good answers, but here's what I think. Normal companies have dating policies to prevent idols from everybstraying from doing their work. So idols aren't distracted by their love interest. Do you get what I'm saying?"

Nari ran her fingers through her wrong wavy blue hair. "I believe so, but what does this have to do with me and Blue Rose."

Halli's mischievous twinkle burst into a flame. "I'm not having a datin policy, per say. There are three simple rules for it, and I wanted to run it by you first before making it official. Is the that alright?"

Nari nodded her head. "Of course, tell me."

Halli smiled at her eagerness. "Okay, rule one: there will be no allowing the romantic interest to move in with you. Rule two: they need to have a background check before announcing to the public. And rule three: there will be a curfew out in place. Are those good, they aren't to strict right?"

Nari thought about the rules for a moment. They were definitely some of the most laid back rules, Nair had ever heard of. She faced her boss once again with a smile. "I think they're great, Ms. Park. I assume you'll follow them also?"

Halli giggled and nodded her head, "Why of course, I can't let my trainees and idols hang high and dry, now can I? Jimin already said he was fine with it anyway." Her smile widened as she stood up, her dimples making her practically glow. "Now let's get you back to your members while I draw up the contract. You'll get it on Friday, alright?"

Nari squealed in delight and she jumped up and hugged Halli tightly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I have to go tell the girls!!" She ran through the doors and raced down the hall as Halli laughed at the girls excitement.