Soda Pop

Yujin wasn't surprised when she awoke in the dorm and discovered she was the first one up. She also wasn't surprised that she would have to be the one who woke everyone else. Yujin just smiled and walked down the hall of bedroom doors with a speaker in her head. Suddenly, the once silent dorm was filled with the loud music of Fancy by Twice. Girls started barging out of their rooms with bed head and puffy cheeks. Their eyes wide and awake, searching for the source of the sound. 

"Good morning ladies, time to get some breakfast in you guys before practice!" Yujin said to the three girls with a bright and innocent grin.

The three girls all grumbled and rubbed their eyes before leaving their rooms and rubbing their eyes and walking down to the kitchen. Yujin could hear as Yu-jin started making up some breakfast as the other girls sat down. She walked in to find Yeno's and Mia's heads laid down on the countertop, trying to fall asleep again.

Yujin sighed and shook her head. She banged her hand onto the counter and made a pointed look at the two. "No sleeping in the kitchen, girls. You need to stay awake to eat and practice."

Yeno and Mia just sighed and nodded their heads in a silent agreement to the orders. "Yes, Eonni." The two girls said sleepily.

Yujin looked up and into the kitchen, taking a seat next to the two sleepyheads. "What's for breakfast, Miso-ah?"

Yu-jin turned her head around swiftly fated hearing her stage name leave her leaders mouth. She smiled at the eagerness of her leader compared to the two sleepyheads who could barley keep their heads off the counter. "Just some eggs and bacon for breakfast, some American style food."

Yujin nodded and watched her younger in fascination as she cooked like she had done it a thousand times before. She watched as the sixteen year old placed the food onto four separate plates and placed a plate in front of each girl. "Happy eatings," she said before shoveling in the food like she'd never eaten before.

The three girls gave Yu-jin a concerned look before shaking their heads and eating their own food. After they finished, Yujin stood up and faced the girls. "Get dressed ladies, we need to head to the company for practice." The girls all separated to their rooms and changed into sweats and tees. After changing, they all head outside and into the company van that was waiting for them.

They arrived at the company with excited smiles and raced to their practice room, only to be stopped by none other than their CEO Park Halli herself. "Good morning ladies, I'm guessing you had a good breakfast?"

Yeno nodded her head happily and smiled. "Of course PD-nim, Miso-Eonni makes amazing food!"

Halli smiled brightly to the girl and looked to Yujin. "Ms. Kang, I must borrow you for a few moments to discuss your debut time."

Yujin nodded her head and turned to the three other girls. "You guys go on ahead, see you in a few."

The three girls entered the practice room as Yujin followed their CEO to a room that Yujin had never seen before. As they entered the room, Yujin realized it was her CEO's studio, it was full of posters of many bands like, Ateez, Stray Kids, BTS, AB6IX, etc. There was also an electric piano and speakers in every corne, a laptop with headphones attached and what looked like the platform GarageBand. It already had a set of beats completed an it looked like Halli had abruptly stopped so that she could talk with Yujin.

Halli pulled her long pink hair into a ponytail and motioned for Yujin to sit in the only chair in the studio. "I've watched your group's progress throughout the week since we last talked and I believe that after the interview, you should be ready to debut. Any thoughts against this?"

Yujin ran her fingers through her hair as she thought. She reviewed everything of what happened throughout the week before today and  she smiled. Making eye contact with her CEO with her CEO and smiled proudly. "I think we're ready!"

Halli smirked and nodded her head. "That's what I hoped you would say. I'll be here if you need advice, welcome to the business Yujin. Bring my company success!"

Yujin nodded her head and stood up, placing her hand out in front of her. Halli shook it and nodded her head in understanding before waving her hand, dismissing the trainee. Yujin turned and ran out the door. Excited to tell her members the exciting news. They were going to debut next week. They were going to have to practice really hard this week to make sure Halli doesn't change her mind. 

It's almost time, just a little bit longer.