Yuni

Choon-hee stood in front of the secretarial desk, currently in an argument with the secretary himself. "I'm telling you, I have an appointment to speak with Ms. Park! Now let her know I'm here so I can speak with her!!"

The boy stood up and glared at the girl. "Ms. Park did not tell me about any appointments for today except with the four members from BTS!!"

Suddenly, a door was flung open and out came Park Halli herself with the darkest glare anyone had every seen. "What is going on out here?!" Both Choon-hee and the boy stopped and stared at their boss silently. "Choon-hee? Jung-Hwa? Explain now before I officially lose my shit to the two of you! I have guests!"

Right behind her, the door to her office again and out came Park Jimin. "Jagiya? What's wrong?" His arms wrapped around her waist, but her dark look still hadn't disappeared.

Choon-hee stepped forward slightly and looked into her boss's eyes. "I came in for our appointment and Jung-Hwa said that the only appointments that you had were with BTS-sunbaenims. That then launched into the huge argument that lead to where we are now."

Halli's dark green eyes darkened even more as her gaze moved to her secretary. She went to move forward, but was held back by not only Jimin's grasp, but now also Jeong-guk's. "Jung-Hwa, you knew that I had an appointment with Ms. Kim." Her voice getting darker the longer she spoke.

Jung-Hwa's head turned to glare at the trainee who glared back as Jimin whispered calming words into Halli's ears and kissed her neck. Halli's eyes closed and she took a deep breath, breathing in and breathing out. She opened her green eyes and gave a tight smile to the two before her.

"Thanks Gukkie for helping Jimmie, you can let go now." She said softly before the bunny-boy finally let go. She turned to face Jimin and gave him a quick peck, "Go back in Jimmie, I'll be there in a sec to finish up." He nodded and smiled, taking Jeong-guk by the arm and went back into the CEO's office.

Choon-hee and Jung-Hwa turned back to face their boss. Guilt hiding in their eyes. "Jung-Hwa, go back to work, please. And don't get my appointments mixed up again." Jung-Hwa nodded his head rapidly and at down at his desk immediately. "Choon-hee? Follow me into my office, please."

The two entered the office to find Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi, Jeon Jeong-guk and Park Jimin all talking together. Halli smiled and took a seat on Jimin's lap. "Guys, this is the trainee I was telling you about. Last week was her birthday and I've decided to pull some strings to get you guys here to help her practice and to have lunch. Choon-hee? I know it's a little late, but I'm doing it now. So go, the four of you need to go and do your things while I work." She says, waving her hands at the four to rush them out.

As the three boys do BTS left, Choon-hee faced Halli and smiled, her brown eyes bright and happy. "Thank you so much, ma'am, it means a lot."

Halli smiled brightly, dimples deeply indenting her cheeks. "You're welcome, now go practice and have fun." 

Choon-hee nodded her head and hurriedly exited the door. Following a little ways behind the three boys who were walking towards the practice room Halli had assigned. As they entered the room, she approached the three boys with a confident smile. Namjoon giving her a smile in return, watching her from in between Yoongi and Jeong-guk.

Choon-hee smiled and bowed. "Anneyonghaseyo, my name is Kim Choon-hee, but I also go by Yuni as well. Thank you so much for doing this for me." 

Jeong-guk smiled that bunny grin. "It's our pleasure to be here."

Namjoon smiled brightly, "So, the plan is to do the dance of Bang Bang Bang. Then we go out for lunch and then we meet back up with Jimin and Halli."

Everyone nodded their heads and got into the positions of the dance.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
난 깨어나 까만 밤과 함께 hey
다 들어와 담엔 누구 차례 hey
한 치 앞도 볼 수 없는 막장 게릴라
경배하라 목청이 터지게 yea찌질한 분위기를 전환해
광기를 감추지 못하게 해
남자들의 품위 여자들의 가식
이유 모를 자신감이 볼만해
난 보란 듯이 너무나도 뻔뻔히
니 몸속에 파고드는 알러지
이상한 정신의 술렁이는 천지
오늘 여기 무법지난 불을 질러 심장을 태워
널 미치게 하고 싶어
B.I.G. yea we bang like this
모두 다 같이
총 맞은 것처럼Bang, bang, bang
Bang, bang, bang
빵야 빵야 빵야
Bang bang bang
Bang bang bang
빵야 빵야 빵야다 꼼짝 마라 다 꼼짝 마
다 꼼짝 마라 다 꼼짝 마
오늘 밤 끝장 보자 다 끝장 봐
오늘 밤 끝장 보자
빵야 빵야 빵야널 데려가 지금 이 순간에
새빨간 저 하늘이 춤출 때
돌고 돌아 너와 나 이곳은 Valhalla
찬양하라 더 울려 퍼지게 yeaWe go hard 불침번 밤새 달려 축지법
이 노래는 꼭지점 신이나 불러라 신점
큰 비명소리는 마성의 멜로디
검은 독기의 연결 고리
사방 팔방 오방 가서 푸는 고삐 Whoo난 불을 질러
네 심장을 태워
널 미치게 하고 싶어
B.I.G. yeah we bang like this
모두 다 같이
총 맞은 것처럼Bang bang bang
Bang bang bang
빵야 빵야 빵야
Bang bang bang
Bang bang bang
빵야 빵야 빵야다 꼼짝 마라 다 꼼짝 마
다 꼼짝 마라 다 꼼짝 마
오늘 밤 끝장 보자 다 끝장 봐
오늘 밤 끝장 보자
빵야 빵야 빵야 (빵야 빵야 빵야, 빵야 빵야 빵야)Ready or not
Yea we don't give a what
Ready or not
Yea we don't give a what
Let's go 남자들은 위로
여자들은 get low
당겨라 bang bang bang
Let the bass drum go
남자들은 위로
여자들은 get low
당겨라 bang bang bang
Let the bass drum goLet the bass drum go
Bang bang bang
Bang bang bang
Let the bass drum go
Bang bang bang
Bang bang bang
Let the bass drum go

As the dance finished, Choon-hee and Yoongi were talking on and on about their recent songs when Jeong-guk came in with the companies maknae. "Hey Yoongi-hyung! Look who I found!"

Yoongi and Choon-hee's heads turned towards the two maknaes and smiled slightly. The pinkette maknae ran forward and hugged Yoongi and Choon-hee. "Hi Yoongi-hyung, hi Choon-hee-noona. It's been awhile." He said as he pulled away from the hug. "Namjoon-hyung, Gukkie-hyung. It was nice seeing you, but I gotta get back to Yeno-noona. See you all later!" He said, waving as he left them all behind in the practice room.

Namjoon shook his head playfully at the boy's rush to get to the girl. "He doesn't get any less wild, does he?" Yoongi asked as they all packed up.

Choon-hee sighed, "It's because he looks up to Jimin-sunbaenim, that's all."

Jeong-guk smirked, "Yeah, but he's also different from Jimin too. Now let's go get lunch!" He said while punching the air.

Choon-hee smiled and punched the air too. "Let's go get lunch!"

They all walked out of the large entertainment company and around the corner to the cafe nearby. As they ate and drank, Yoongi and Choon-hee talked the most during the whole lunch. A friendship between the two grew by the end of the lunch, it was like Yoongi and Choon-hee were inseparable. Just like they had known each other for years. And that was one of the greatest belated birthday gifts Choon-hee could have ever gotten.