Company Contracts

SODA POP CONTRACT (Cannot be filled out until I have at least one song)

ENTERTAINMENT CONTRACT

Painted Hearts Entertainment has entered you into an agreement between the members of Soda Pop(Kang Yujin, Kang Mia, Kwon Yu-jin, Seo Yeno)and the manager of the company(Park Halli).

PERFORMANCE DETAILS

Soda Pop agrees to perform on any date at any venue provided by their manager. These shows will be performed as follows:

PAYMENT

Soda Pop shall be compensated a sum of $4,000 for each performance which is broken down to a 90%:10% split between company and artist. If overseas it can be raised depending on the amount brought to the performance.

CANCELLATION

The CEO shall have the right to cancel the performance if the venue fails to make anything less than the payment mentioned above. The venue may cancel at any time prior to the performance date.

FORCE MAJEURE

Event cancellation due to circumstances beyond the power of the company or venue's reasonable control, such as inclement weather, illness, or other extenuating circumstances, shall constitute legal cancellation of the performance. The venue and the company may, at their discretion, choose to reschedule the performance if extenuating circumstances prevent the original performance from occurring.

TICKETS FOR SODA POP

The venue shall provide Soda Pop with two tickets to be used at the company's discretion.

PARKING & FACILITY ACCESS

The venue shall provide Soda Pop with reasonable parking accommodations as well as space within the venue to prepare and rehearse for their performance.

SAFETY & SECURITY

The venue agrees to take sufficient measures to ensure the health, safety, and security of Soda Pop and all performance attendees and staff.

INDEMNIFICATION

The venue agrees to indemnify and hold Soda Pop and the company harmless against any and all claims of loss or damage, save for cases of Soda Pop's willful misconduct or gross negligence.

BINDING ARBITRATION

Any disputes relate to this contract shall be resolved by a neutral independent arbitrator, whose ruling shall be considered final and binding on all parties.

DATING POLICY

1. No allowing the romantic interest to move in with you.

2. Must be background checked before announcing the relationship to the public.

3. There will be a curfew put in place.

ACCEPTANCE

Soda Pop Members

Signed By:

———————

(All members comment here)

Painted Hearts Entertainment

Signed By:

———————

BLUE ROSE CONTRACT (Cannot be filled out until I have at least one song)