LuckY

Minjung raced down the street, running at top speeds. "C'mon, I can't be late." He said, as he pushed himself to run faster. He could see the doors of Painted Hearts and the purple tinged orange hair color of Seo Yeno. As he got closer, he slowed to a walk and ran a hand through his hair, trying to make it look nice and not wind blown. He could see she was wearing blue jeans, a anime T-shirt with a sweatshirt over it and black converse high tops. Next to her stood Lee Nari and Song Seoyeon. The two maknaes of Blue Rose wore two black hoodies that said, "This Is My Best Friend!" across the front. Arrows pointing to each other where they stood. Black ripped jeans and matching yellow converse high tops.

Minjung came to a stop in front of the three girls, "Sorry that I'm late noonas." He said with a small blush on his face from embarrassment.

Yeno smiled softly at the boy as he apologized. "Well, where should we go to hang? You want to stay here or go to a cafe or something?" Nari asked the group.

Seoyeon, Yeno and Minjung all looked to each other before looking back at Nari. "Cafe, please." The two other girls say while Minjung already started walking towards the cafe around the corner of the company.

As Minjung turned the corner Nari turned to Yeno with a smirk. "Soo, do you like him or is it just me thinking that?"

Yeno blushed as the three of them started walking. "C-c'mon guys, he's younger than me."

Seoyeon and Nari met eyes before looking back at the oldest maknae in the group. "But?" Seoyeon asked the girl.

Yeno smiled, "I mean, he is kinda cute, right?"

Nari smiled as they entered the cafe, looking for the youngest. "Right! And sexy too!"

Seoyeon smirked mischievously. "We'll have to thank Park Jimin-sunbaenim, right Yeno?"

Minjung waved the girls over to his table and Nari, Seoyeon and Yeno  all headed towards him. "Take a seat Yeno." Nari said and motioned for her to sit next to Minjung.

"So I ordered some coffees for all of us, if that's alright with you?" Minjung said with a bright smile.

Yeno blushed a little, but nodded her head. "Totally cool, Minnie."

Nari and Seoyeon stared at the oldest maknae with wide grins while Minjung looked down at the table with a blush across his cheeks. "You j-j-just called m-me Minnie?"

Yeno looked at the boy, a large blush across her cheeks. "I'm so sorry, does it my other you? I didn't mean for that to come out."

Minjung looked up as the two other girls watched the interaction with mischievous grins. "N-n-no...you can call me that whenever you like."

Yeno smiled softly with a soft blush across her cheek. "Okay."

Minjung smiled and then looked to Nari and Seoyeon. "Well, this has been great and I know that it wasn't long, but I have to get to practice with Chinsun-hyung and Miyu-noona." 

Nari and Seoyeon smiled as Yeno gave a sad smile since their time was cut short. "Okay, so we'll try next week, right?"

Minjung smirked at the girls, "Right. Oh, and Yeno—" he turned to face the maknae of Soda Pop. "Make sure that you call me later, okay?"

Yeno blushed as he stood up, biting his lip. "O-o-okay, I'll call y-you later, then."

He winked at her before heading back out the door. A coffee cup in his hand and a giddy smile on his face. "She's gonna call me later!" He said cheerfully as he walked into the company. He passed the CEO and smiled to her. "Halli! Yeno's gonna call me later!"

Halli smiled brightly and shook her head. "Let me know how it goes Min! I'll be at the Bangtan dorm so call Jimin's number!"

Minjung smiled and continued to the LuckY practice room. "Guys!" He cheers as he enters the room. Chinsun and Miyu look up to see the pinkette excitedly jumping up and down. "Yeno's gonna call me later!"

Chinsun smiled and Miyu ran up and hugged him. "Congrats Min! I'm super happy for you! I'm here for you for anything you need help with."

"Yeah man, whatever you need help with, we're here for you." Chinsun said and smiled.

Minjung continued to bounce up and down with excitement while Chinsun walked over to start the music. "Alright guys, let's do this Stray Kids cover and then we can start on our own stuff."

Listen to this 승전가Stray kids ah
Listen to this 승전가
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh undefeated
Oh oh oh oh oh, listen to this 승전가Roll the dice hunnid times
눈 감아도 알아
Roll the dice 다 던져 난 yeah
승전가 all the time
귀 닫아도 알아 승전가가 들려 난 eh승자의 여유 얼굴에는 미소 씩
누가 나 같아 누구도 나와
Get the (oops) out of here
너무 향기로운 꽃길
꽃향기에 취해 만취
더 높은 곳을 향해
존재 자체가 반칙절대 멈출 리 없어
다 던져 I'll go all out
난 어차피 이기는 싸움에 덤벼
다 던져 yeah절대 후퇴는 없어
패기와 객기로 자신감 넘쳐 다 던져 eh승자의 함성 ohListen to this 승전가Undefeated
Listen to this 승전가
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh undefeated
Oh oh oh oh oh, listen to this 승전가돌진해 막 위로 fly high
누가 나를 막아 감히 날
정글의 왕 tiger 잡아먹는 아나콘다
목표를 향해 질주해
난 더 높이가 비상뭐가 어떡해 아마추어 (아마추어)
뭐가 어떡해 다 우스워 (다 우스워)
뭐 아니어도 모 아니면 도
나침반이 뭘 가리켜도
빨리 I got it 난 어디든지 다 도달해야만 성이 차절대 멈출 리 없어
다 던져 I'll go all out
난 어차피 이기는 싸움에 덤벼
다 던져Eh oh 절대 후퇴는 없어
패기와 객기로 자신감 넘쳐 다 던져Eh 승자의 함성 ohListen to this 승전가Undefeated
Listen to this 승전가
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh undefeated
Oh oh oh oh oh, listen to this 승전가Eh 분위기는 뜨겁게 내 열정을 불태워 eh
실패를 두려워하란 말은 못 배워
넘어가지 못하는 높이는 없어
날 믿고 가면 돼 yeah
하나둘씩 올라가 yeah승자의 함성 ohListen to this 승전가Undefeated
Listen to this 승전가
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh undefeated
Oh oh oh oh oh, listen to this 승전가

Chinsun ended the song with a grin and turned to face both Minjung and Miyu. "Great job guys! We did awesome with that!"

Minjung nodded his head and stared at Miyu. "Hey Miyu-noona? Should I call her or wait for her to make the call? What means more?"

Miyu smile at the maknae. "Go call her Min! Just make sure that you practice harder next practice."

Minjung raced out of the room at high speed and ran back to the dorm. Running to his room and grabbing his phone to call Seo Yeno. The girl that he thinks that he likes.