When the eldest continued to stay quiet, Prince Seungcheol taps him on the wrist, "Jeonghan-ah?"

At the mention of his name, the omega startles, snapping him out of whatever trance he was in. The alpha raises a brow at the odd behavior as Jeonghan gives a watery smile at the younger. "Hyung is so proud of you, love. I know you will do wonders in the Kingdom with your kindness and loving nature."

The eldest wipes the lone tear from his eyes as the other nods, pulling him into an embrace.

"Its time to go, Prince Seungkwan." The attendant murmurs, head bowed to them. "If we leave now, we will arrive at the Kingdom before dusk."

Hansol reaches for Seungkwan's hand, smiling at his now husband and mate. "We will visit them as soon as possible, Boo. I promise you that."

The omega nods, taking his crown off his head and gazing at it one more time. He will now wear the Emerald Kingdom's crown, time to let go of his previous title that has been his since birth. Seungkwan hands it to Jeonghan, the latter takes it in his hold, saying another farewell.

They load up the carriage, the youngest waves his hand at them from the window as it makes its way to the gate until it was out of their sight.

"They grow up so fast, don't they?"

Jisoo whispers, standing next to Jeonghan, as the elder hugs the crown in his hold. "One would think it is the oldest to leave the nest first, but I guess we were wrong."

Jeonghan chuckles at that, watching the gates close. Everyone ushers their way back inside, he sees Prince Seokmin's worried face. "Is Prince Chan still not back?"

The young alpha shakes his head, gnawing at his bottom lip. The alphas all look at each other, Soonyoung claps his hand, taking their attention. "We should search for him then. I will look from skies around the Kingdom. Junhui and Mingyu look around the Kingdom, Seungcheol hyung search the forest. Seokmin-ah have you went to the gardens?"

"Not yet."

"Then go." The others follow immediately. Bidding their bethroteds a haste farewell. "Your highness', you should retire to your rooms. You've had a long day, afterall." The omegas nod, following after Jeonghan as he retreats upstairs.

He mounts it and was about to go when a hand grabs his.

"I'm going with you." Soonyoung looks at his bethroted's eyes, showing concern and determination. He was about to protest and refuse but decides against it. He made a promise to Jihoon and he won't take his word back. The alpha reaches for his hand and pulls him up.

"Hold on, Prince Jihoon." The latter nods, gripping the other's arm as they speed through the gates and go above the town.

Minghao slumps by the wall to lean out of the window, a look of bewilderment in his features as he watches Prince Seokmin search through the palace garden. "Is there something we should be worried about, hyungs?"

Wonwoo hums in agreement, sitting on his bed. "Prince Chan seemed alright at the wedding. But seeing how Prince Seokmin is acting, is there something we do not know about?"

Jisoo sighs, fiddling with his fingers as his brothers stare at him. "It is not much, but Prince Chan has been going through some, eh, emotional troubles."