LXVII

I forgot how complicated this story was. So if you're confused, so am I. This is unbeta-ed, so I apologize for any mistakes. Here, UnnieUwU

×

"What do you want?"

Jeonghan grits his teeth in irritation, screwing his eyes shut tightly. He knew the moment he closed his eyes, it'll be different. He knows he'll be there again. The same darkness in his dream.

It laughs, "Me? I don't want anything, but I'm sure you do."

"I don't —"

Something icy touches his forearm, crawling up, up, up till his neck, "Liar."

He swats it away, hitting nothing. "What kind of game are you playing huh? I have no time for this."

There was wind rustling by his ear, he bites his tongue to stop himself from tensing his shoulders. 'Show no weakness, Han.'

"All this talking is boring isn't it?"

It laughs again, vicious and sinister. Jeonghan says nothing, hoping that if he keeps his silence it will go away, not letting his curiosity get the best of him. He thinks of something else— his priorities, his Father, the kingdom, Seungkwan, and somehow it drifts to him– Seungcheol.

Suddenly, embarrassment, shame, and something else that he can't point out fills him. He sighs.

"Thinking about something, prince?"

Jeonghan moves his feet, turning to the voice when he feels his soles touch on something coarse. He pauses all together, unsure.

"Open your eyes."

He does, and almost stumbles back. The darkness has changed, sunlight filtered, and he blinks at it. His vision adjusting, and gasps at what he sees.