I

Waves lightly crashed along shore, the wind was calm and steady, the moon shining high and bright.

'It will be a good day tomorrow.'

"Is something bothering you, love?" a petite woman came into view, placing her left hand on the man's shoulder.

The man removes his eyes from the sight towards the other, "Nothing, love. Why aren't you asleep?"

The woman smiles, caressing the bump on her stomach, "This little one doesn't want me to sleep."

He chuckles, placing his hand on her stomach, "Does he move around that much?"

She shakes her head, "No, but this are the rare times where he gets restless. I can't sleep until he calms down."

"Our little angel is surely troublesome." They both smile at each other. "Let's go to sleep now."

The man pulls her towards their master bedroom. Laying beside her, he puts her arms around her waist, securing both of them in his embrace.

•••

It was dark.

She hastily walks along the forest, the night was dark. No moon or stars above shining.

Where am I?

She runs, screaming for help. But there was no one. She is surrounded by darkness.

A loud howl broke the silence, she gasps as the sound draws nearer to her. She runs faster and faster.

Almost there.

She forces her legs towards the cliff, where she can see a bit of moon light.

'Caught you, your Highness.'

She screams.

•••

"Wake up, love! Please!"

She gasps, forcing her eyes open. She clutches her chest with her left hand, the other holding his husband's biceps.

"What happened, my love?" The man asks, worry and concern etches on his face.

"I'm fine, love. Just a bad dream---" She halts midway when she felt wetness between her legs.

Her eyes widen, clutching her husband tighter, "Call the doctor, love! I'm going into labor!"

He scrambles out of the bed, voice booming around the castle walls, as he calls for the doctors.

•••

A loud cry echoes into the night. She lifts her head up, staring at beautiful, healthy baby boy she gave birth to. The long awaited birth of the prince.

She smiles as they held the baby towards her, "He's beautiful. What should name him?"

The king sits beside him, staring at their son with wonder and love.

"We shall name him Jeonghan. Prince Jeonghan of the Diamond Kingdom."