Chapter 3 - Beautifully broken

Hey guys so this chapter is pretty intense and emotional
and well that is pretty much what my writing is if you have
 read any of my books you guys know I'm a sucker when it comes to the feelings part. Hopeless romantic / drama queen!

Please please please remember to comment!

Beth P.O.V

"My brain is swirling with number we need to take a break."Lexi says taking off she jacket and walking over to me pulling my chair away from my desk and climbing onto my lap."You're tiring me out B and not in a good way."She whispers laying her head on my chest running her hands against my hands.

"The stock market is booming right now and if you want me to make you richer-"I said but she cut me off by squeezing my ass and lifting her head frowning at me

"Babe I'm rich enough as is. I'm sure my wealth can wait for that increase you keep bragging about but my libido I'm sure can't."She says pressing her lips to mine instantly tugging at my shirt aggressively. I was shaking with anticipation and I knew that I had been making her wait.

"You're being needy."I say to her as sternly as I can although I'm sure I sounded breathless.

"I am yes.."She says kissing my neck softly "completely and utterly needy for you."

She tugged my shirt off and I stared at her watching her take me in and bite her lip. I wanted her so bad and I didn't know how much longer I could reject her until I gave in. I didn't want to reject her god know I just wanted to pull her over this table.

Her hand caressed done my stomach and landed on my jean button playing with it in her hands. I bite my lip staring at my door knowing that I hadn't locked the door and that Erin was still in office sitting at the front desk.

"Erin is going to come in here any second."I said to her wondering if she even heard a word I was saying. "Lex.."

"It's been long enough B stop teasing."She said laying her head against mine and pressing her lips against mine hungrily asking for entrance. I tried to tease her a bit more and not give her entrance until she bit my lip and started undoning her shirts. My hands fled to her shirt helping her undo it and slowly I felt her hand at the back of my neck taking me in and my mouth opening. Her sweet tongue caressed mine making my body shake slightly at the intensity and the need she held within everymove of her body grinding against mine.

I let out a small moan and heard her breathlessly pulling away for a second as she and I took her top of together. Before me her toned stomach and full breast were on display and she took my hands off her back dragging them onto her chest and pulling closer to me aswell.

"Lex if someone-"

She bit down on my neck making me cringe in pain and press her against me even more feeling more turned on than I can remember. Her legs her wrapped around me and without anymore hesitation I held her against me and stood up moving everything off of my table feeling her lips attacking my neck.

Setting her down on my table I could sense she was becoming impatient and tugging my my jeans whilst my hand went to her shirt and pushed it up to her stomach revealing her red g-string. I looked at her already knowing she was staring at me whilst pulling down my pants.

"Get rid of them."She instructed referring to my jeans as I wiggled out of them and kicked them to the side. She arms filled around my waist and buried her hands under my underwear urging me closer and I put my hands on her cheeks tasting her tongue and taking her in feeling our bodies pushed against each other in the most intimate way. Her hands snuck behind my back and undid my bra quickly and let my bra fall to the floor. "You're so beautiful love."She whispered in my ear as my hands slid up her thigh and her lips found my mine kissing me passionately.