Chapter 2 - In the eyes of a child

Authors Message
I hope you guys have missed me just
as much as I have missed all of you.
I hope this chapter makes all of you smile.
Please remember to comment if you liked it
and even if you don’t and lets start a discussing. ;)
And of course those vote are extremely important thanks guys

Kim P.O.V

There are moments in life when you really just need to shake somebody and shake them real hard. One of those moments was three years ago. Three years ago I really needed to shake somebody hard and get inside his or her head and asked then what the hell they were doing.
Three years ago when my sister joined Hannah, Fred and I out to dinner. When that skinny bitch first made it known that she and my best friend were together.

Staring across the room from her now I feel that same anger I did. I wasn't angry that they were together but I was angry, angry and frighten that Beth was going to hurt Hannah. So when we all got home and Beth and I were alone that was exactly what I told her.

Looking at her sleeping on the couch I really want to shake her again.

Flashback

"Babe Maybe I should go.."Fred says standing against the wall grinning at me whilst I ran frantically around the house looking for Beth.

"No you aren't going anywhere I need back up if she retaliates!"I say glaring at him making him laugh. This wasn't funny at all!
He pulled me closer to him and hugged me against him calming me down a bit.

"Why do you have to be so damn cute."He says kissing my head and I pull away and see her making her way downstairs smiling at me.

I ran up towards her and glared at her hard clenching my teeth. Why the hell was she smiling!

"Kim why the look?"She says rolling her eyes

"Out of all the girls you get with why did you have to make Hannah one of them Beth, I don't like it you are going to hurt her I know the way you are!"

She looked surprised and folded her arms over her chest "Oh yeah and how is that?"

"You..."I bite my tongue "You are going to hurt her. Even if you don't intend to hurt her you will and then I will be left to pick up the pieces of your mess."

"I think you need to take a step back right now. Kimmy I don't have some poisonous disease. "

"You don't get it!"I yell feeling more and more frustrated and grabbed her by her shoulders "She isn't like the girls you date Beth, she's a good person..she's the best person. She is selfless and caring and will always believe in the best out of you even if you don't believe it yourself. People like Hannah...they are rare Beth."

"I'm not going to hurt her Kim."She says looking me in the eyes and for some reason I believe her. Maybe just the way she said it but I stepped away and left it at that.

End Of flashback

But I shouldn't have just left it. I should've done more to get Beth away from Hannah and now it was too late. Far too late. Now I just wanted her to remember damn it.

I walked up to her and shook her side trying to wake her up. When that didn't work I figured screw it and jumped on her hearing her groan and look up at me staring daggers at me.