Chapter 1/2 - Changing Winds

Authors Note

Hey guys so here it is!
The sequel to 18&over!
Did not think that it would become this popular
 and at all that this sequel would be so high in demand

This is not Chapter 1 because I want to make the chapters longer.
I'm calling this chapter...

Chapter 1/2 Changing winds

Beth P.O.V

"Beth are you sure nobody is home?" Jamie giggle hugging me from behind as I walk into our lounge.

I grin pushing her onto the couch and nod slightly and climb on top of her biting my lip.

I can't believe I am really doing this I mean I always thought about it but never had I ever imagined doing-"

I kisses her lips softly trying to shut her up she was going on and on it was getting irritating. At least she was sexy as hell so I could kind of let her get away with being a pain in the ass.

I pull away from her and lift off my shirt leaning back a bit smirking at her watching her eyes bulge and her hands trace over my body.

"Are you enjoying yourself Jamie?" I ask caressing her cheek and she nods quickly still transfixed on my chest. Can't believe Sarah bet me I couldn't get with a straight girl. Has she not learned by now

"Do you want to keep doing this or we could..go swimming or to my bedroom? If you aren't ready we could just keep doing this." I say smiling kindly but really just wanted to get on with it already

"Um maybe we could-"

I heard someone clear their through and look to my side seeing Hannah glaring at Jamie. I grabbed my shirt and turned my back putting it on quickly. 

"Beth who is-"

I shake my head and climb off of her "You should probably go. I'll call you a cab okay?" I say seeing her look at me like she wanted to murder me..much like Hannah was looking at her.

"I'll call you later?" I say walking to the front door with her following me and swearing under her breath "Look its not what you think.."

Nope its much much worse..

"Please don't." She smiles and walks out turning back to me after she walks out "Don't call I mean." She clarifies and I nod and shut the door grunting.

"I didn't know you were going to be here." I say as I walk into the kitchen seeing Hannah making coffee.

"Kim asked me to stay. Apparently she doesn't like me staying at home alone while she isn't here." She says smiling at me." Are you still going to take Bai to the park tomorrow..I have those applications to fill in at the Hospital."

Where do we meet again? (18&Over Sequel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें