"I'm happy for you two. You're so cute together." Jin's voice gets a bit higher in pitch once he said his last sentence in excitement.

"Thank you Jin."

"Yeah yeah okay now get off my husband I want him back." Jin scoffs at Jungkook's words but let's go of me.

"He's rude isn't he?" Jin whispers before he goes back to his boyfriend who is beside Jungkook.

"You don't even know." I say before Jungkook comes to my side and puts his arm over my shoulders.

"Hey Jimin I'm Namjoon, Jungkook's best friend. It's nice to finally meet you." Jin's boy friend says with a smile as he hold out his hand for me to shake. A simple is shown on one of his cheeks making him more charming than he already is.

"Hi Namjoon, it is good to finally meet you." I say with a smile as I reach out for his hand to shake it.

"Well Jiminie, we will sit where Tae will be and your other two friends. Hopefully to make them our friends too." Jin says before quickly dragging his boyfriend towards a table who knows where.

"That was too much to go through." Jungkook says with a sigh referring to Jin. He pulls me into a hug and so I wrap my arms around his waist while I rest my head against his chest. Hearing his calm heart beat makes me smile.

"It wasn't that bad, but I'm sure we're going to experience even more soon." And what a coincidence, I hear my mother's voice call out our names .

"Jimin, Jungkook!"

I hear Jungkook groan and I laugh. There's way more than just this coming. So many people have come and I'm sure our parents are going to introduce us to many of them.

"Hi mom, hi Mr. Jeon." I say once I've gotten out of me and Jungkook's hug. I hold Jungkook hand and begin walking towards our parents.

"Gosh Jimin I'm so happy for you, you know how hard it was not to cry while walking down the isle??" My mom says while laughing a bit.

"You're telling me? Mom I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest and my throat was hurting from keeping the tears in!" I say as I laugh along with my mom as she gives me a hug.

I look to my left and see Mr. Jeon and Jungkook just looking at us as if they don't see each other. Even from a mile away you can tell there's a strong tension between them. I honestly feel bad for them. I really do.

I pull away from my mom and now at Mr. Jeon. I feel like it's too much to hug him along with that I'm sure Jungkook wouldn't be too happy about it. So I don't wanna risk it.

"You can give me a hug too Jimin."

Oh well never mind change of plans.

I laugh nervously before giving a glance towards Jungkook. He has his jaw clenched a bit making a vain pop out of his neck. But I do give Mr. Jeon a hug not wanting to be rude.

The hug only lasted for two seconds before he pulls away sand rests his hands on my shoulders. His eyes look into mine and I can feel my heart pound as anxiety come rolling up my back.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with my son," he says apologetically. Before I get to say anything else he leans towards my right ear and whispers, "I wish he was like you."

I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out, and even if it did work I wouldn't know what to say to that. Mr. Jeon pats my shoulder and plays it off as if he didn't say anything before he stands beside my mother.

Jungkook grabs my arm and pulls be backwards so I can stand next to him. By his tug, it was a bit aggressive showing he didn't like the encounter I just had with his father.