𝐱𝐢𝐯. I AM BECOME DEATH

Start from the beginning

"Can you blame them?" Finn asked still bothered with the freckled faced man's stunt he had done the day prior.

"No. I blame you." Bellamy remarked.

"Maybe if you didn't bring guns--"

"If we didn't bring guns, we all would've been killed." Raven retorted glaring to Finn, defending Bellamy.

"Why they're coming doesn't matter anymore. It's our job to be ready when they do. We're on our own now." Bellamy added.

"Can you three shut the hell up?" Alex snapped glaring between the three who glared between one another.

Astra continued to ignore the group behind her and wandered around. She came to a halt hearing a crunch beneath her boot, she froze before lifting her boot up. She looked down seeing a skull where she had stepped on, only its jaw snapped.

Bile rose in the back of her throat, it burned, just as tears breamed her eyes.

"Clarke, stop!" Raven exclaimed running over to the other blonde.

Alex approached Astra and placed his hand on her shoulder, "Hey, it's okay, come on." He ushered her away, he looked down at the burned remains and winced at the scent.

Bellamy observed the duo before Raven's voice brought their attentions to her.

"Fire in the hole!"

An explosion sounded off curtesy of Raven.

"We need to clear the area." She informed Bellamy.

"Okay, then. We move in formation, no straggling, weapons hot. We got to get back before dark." Bellamy announced to their group.

Clarke walked over to Astra who remained silent. She wrapped her arms around her figure, to which Astra gladly returned the gesture. Clarke pulled away and the two girls walked alongside one another down to the others.

RETURNING back to camp no one expected a visitor, maybe a grounder but not a familiar face to return home. At least Astra hadn't expected to see the boy she had always sought out to be a brother to her. That's why when they had all returned back and Miller accidentally blurted out in front of Astra, and the rest that John Murphy had returned, the blonde sprinted into the drop shop like her life depended on it ignoring the calls of the freckled faced man and the blonde Griffin.

Astra met his icy blues. He croaked out, "Ash?" The blonde's eyes breamed with tears as she rushed up to him and hugging his shaky form. She stared at his bloodied face as she pulled away, her fingers hovering just above his slashed face.

"Get away from him!" Bellamy demanded grabbing a hold of the blonde's arm rather harshly.

Astra shoved him back, "Don't touch me!"

Bellamy's jaw tightened, "Everyone but Connor, and Derek out . . . now!" He demanded starring at the blonde who stood her ground. "Now."

"He claims he was with the grounders." Derek explained.

"We caught him trying to sneak back into camp." Connor added, their guns aimed at Murphy.

"I wasn't sneaking." Murphy uttered. "I was running from the grounders."

"Anyone see grounders?" Bellamy asked not believing the blue eyed boy.

Both Connor and Derek shook their heads.

"Well, in that case--" Bellamy raised his gun at him, Astra immediately stepped in the way. Bellamy's gun now aimed at her, "Move. Now. Or I'll -- I'll shoot you too." He bluffed.