If she remembered correctly, that Kakuzu person was in the Akatsuki.

"Where's nii-chan?" She asked suddenly. "Where is he?"

Sasuke straightened up significantly, confused. "Y-Your brother is KIA, isn't he?"

Correct, correct, Obito—ah, that was the name—was supposed to be dead. No, no. Definitely not. She would never blow her nii-san's cover.

"Whatever."

Ino shifted. "Um, should I leave? I don't wanna intrude and I can come back later..."

Miyuki waved it off. "Pretty lady can decide what she wants to do."

Ino blushed, deciding to get up, waving to Miyuki. "I'll come back later then, Miyuki. See ya!"

"Bye!" Miyuki answered cheerfully.

"Miyuki..?" Sasuke asked seriously from her left. Or was it her right? Her eyes had gone blurry again.

Sasuke stared at her.

"I'm gon' go to sleep now," Miyuki slurred.

"I think she's delirious as of right now," a quiet voice said, coming into the room. "Hitting her head gave her slight memory loss. She's also on morphine to decrease the pain in her head, so the drug might be affecting her."

Just before passing out, Miyuki saw a flash of bright pink and green.

::

Three days later and there was still no word from Miyuki. Obito was on the brim of panic, knowing something was wrong.

And then a chakra signature entered her house.

Anxiously, he checked again just in case.

Obito shook his head.

::

Around a week after being admitted to the hospital, Miyuki was released. It was the end of June, and Miyuki had finally regained most of her memories. Reaching up to her neck and touching the small chain around it, she froze.

"Sasuke, where are my goggles?"

"You weren't wearing them last week. They're probably at your house," Sasuke told her, hands in pockets. She hummed.

"Oh damn," she suddenly said. "Did we get recommended for the chunin exams?"

"Oh- Uhm, yeah. I forgot to give you the application form. It's in your house, as well."

Miyuki paused.

"You went in my house?"

He frowned. "Yeah..? I was just dropping off the form. It was only the day after you..you got admitted."

He watched, perplexed, as the colour drained from her face.

"Right. You don't have to walk me home, by the way. I have to get home quick. See you, Sasuke," she rushed out, sprinting away leaving a very confused emo child behind.

"Okay then.."

Miyuki was panicking. Had he seen? Was her cover blown? What would she do? He was going to get them. They wouldn't be able to escape, oh, no, definitely not.

She quickly opened the door and slammed it shut, booking it for the first room.

"TADAIMA!" She yelled.

"Okaeri!"

The kitchen.

She stared and spluttered. "Why the hell are you drinking straight out of the milk gallon-"

"I bought this with my own money," came the dry reply.

"You mean my wallet?" Miyuki demanded, hands on hips.

"Hey, hey, I grabbed your groceries! You can make katsudon now!"

She paused.

"Fair enough."

•••

A/N
Ooo what's this? 👀
First clue building up to it, so try piece together the clues agahahahhah I'm bad at keeping secrets so it'll be easy to find out honestly-

~ Author-Nee