Nick opened a room for him.

"Your room." Nick announced.

"Dad said you could stay home all day if you want but I said you'd want to start uni with me."

"I have already been to the university, Nick." Karim reminded him.

"Knowledge is never enough. It's settled then. We are starting next week."

He had decided it without even asking him about it. But Karim didn't mind. He needed his mind off stuff. And school was just the right thing.

"So the suitcase." Nick pointed to it.

"I don't think I can stomach it. I mean the stuff inside are just.... Hrrr" He got goosebumps just listening to the idea.

"But we need to find yours so we have to." Nick added.

"You are right."

Karim opened up the suitcase and laid it out.

"Does he or she bath in make-up?"

"He?"

"You'd be surprised."

"It's obviously a she. With all these corsets and underwears."

"I don't think we should be seeing this." Nick made a face.

Karim began to search through the suitcase. Most of the items were clothes, toffee wrappers, mostly rubbish and loads of make up stuff. Was she a distributor?

He found a hidden compartment inside the suitcase. You wouldn't realize it was there unless you were sharp and it looked like it was well protected from the outside.

It was sealed shut. He passed his fingers and could feel something rectangular inside with something else he just couldn't pinpoint.

"How do we open it?" Nick asked as he stared intently at the compartment.

"You've got a knife?"

Nick ran out and into his room which was just opposite Karim's. He came back a few minutes later with a pocket knife.

"Don't ask." Nick said and handed over the knife.

Karim didn't know what was inside so he had to be careful not to destroy anything inside.

He opened it slightly but he still couldn't get his hands through.

"To hell with this."

He cut open it fully. Nick's eyes widened. Karim stepped back.

"Oh my Go..." Karim shut his mouth before he could scream.

"Don't."

"Why!? It's fucking cocaine!"

"We don't know that." Karim said.

Nick took one rounded ball of it. It looked like pebbles. He smelt it.

"It is cocaine, Karim."

"How do you know its cocaine?"

"OH come on. Half of the people in this country know what cocaine looks and tastes like. It is up to you to develop a taste of it." Nick explained.

He had tried his hands on some stuff a few years ago but knowing his parents. He stopped before he even started.

" Okay so maybe it's cocaine. What do we do now? " Karim wondered.

" We? Let's just tell my parents. They will know what to do." Nick suggested.

He so did not want to go down for drugs he did not own.