...

And that's how I ended up here : binging Vampire Knight, in the dark with ice cream and pocky in hand, next to my brother in my hospital bed. My first anime might as well be one of the last.

"Man, can this anime get any more irritating." I say with annoyance as I chomp another pocky stick.
"I thought you loved this show?" Damien asks looking back at me.

"Love, is such a strong word. I mean seriously, Yuki chose Kaname over a Zero. And I swear Kaname has a stick stuck up his ass.
This is why my treo are my favourite. And don't even get me started on Aido." I complain.
"Yeah he's a flirt but at least he gets a little better later on." My brother replies as we near the end of the last episode op our bindging spree.

3rd person POV

As the last few minutes of the episode pass by, the girl starts to does off. Then the end theme starts playing.

Beep-Beep.. Beeeeep.. Beeeeeep!!!

...

Luna's heart monitor went hai-wire and Damien started panicking.
"Nurse!! Nurse get in here! Something's wrong!"

Luna's POV

"Uh? Where the heck am I ?" I say loudly looking around. Not noticing the old man infront of me as we were sitting at a table.
"Did I just... die?" I ask looking around the wide cloud-like area.

"I'm sorry about that." The man says with a sheepish yet apologetic smile, scratching the back of his neck.

"Sorry for what? Wait, do I know you? You look fimiliar

"Sorry for what? Wait, do I know you? You look fimiliar." I ask squinting my eyes.
"(Hehe), well yes you are dead and I'm-"
"God??!!"
I yell in surprise struggling to believe my logic. (Which is anime logic btw)

"Yes, and I apologize for your death. I was playing around with some celestial tea and well... you died." The elder looking man says with a lighthearted voice.

"I fail to see how tea would-"
"But to make it up to you : I'll reincarnate you into any world you want." The man says in a cheerful tone. My ears perked up at this,

"Any world?"

"Jip." He awnsered. I smirked at this as telling me, an otaku, that they can be reincarnated into any world... That includes anime worlds. And now I feel like Mouchizuki Touya from 'In another world with my smartphone'. 'Wait...'

"Wait are you the same God from the anime 'In another world with my smartphone' cause it sure feels like I'm Mouchizuki right now." I weeb-out at him.
"Hehe, can't a god have some fun?" He asks sheepishly.
"So do you have an idea where you wanna go? Maybe a world with dragons, magic, monsters? Or do you want to be reincarnated into your previous reality?"

"HELL I DONT CARE !! SEND ME TO AN ANIME WORLD!!"

"Ok, and just as a little 'sorry gift' I'll give you something spesial, in where ever you're going."

"Nice!" I sqeal to myself.

Next moment ... poof!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi sorry the first chapter was a little short (937 words) but I'll make the second one longer.
Hope you liked it

{Sometime in 2020}

BYYYEEEE!!!! 😊😊✋✋