*Chapter 1*

Hi guys ✋✋ I just want to say a few things before we start.

First off, thank you for having intrest in this 14 year old writers fanfic.
This story is inspired by Eclipse Child by @aiime9 please go read it, it is a well written fanfic.
•Simbols :
hair color - (h \ c)
eye color - (e \ c)
your name - (Y \ n)
•if you struggle to remember the characters (from the series) : Tip - use Google. Or I'll give the pics, I don't know.

I started writing the during 2020 quarantine so there will probably be inconsistent updates.

Ok sorry for interrupting.
Byes!!!✋✋✋💜💜💜

============================

White tiles are always so cold and halfheartedly unsettling. White showed purity.

But then why is it so cold?

I anxiously sat on my hospital bed waiting for the results to come back from the doctor.

I've been in a hospital most of my life, practically living between the white tiles of the hospital building. Reason? Well, I am suffering from a unknown sickness. My family, mainly my older brother Damien, was here to visit often.

We usually watched anime like One Piece, My Hero Academia and Bleach together. It kept me busy.

It was also one of the only things that managed to keep me happy. And I felt pathetic for it: all my joy comes from people that don't even exist.

Knock!! Knock!!

The knock on the door snapped me out my daydream. It was my parents, brother and the doctor who stood at the door. They all entered; although what had made me anxious were their facial expressions. They looked somewhat sad and empathetic, like a puppy had just died.

Out of habit I twisted the ring on adoring my finger. The ring had a small turquoise gem as its centerpiece and the lining of the ring; a glistening silwer.
My parents stood at my side and my brother had taken a seat next to me on the bed.

"The results came back?" I asked the doctor in my usual cheery tone. They all responded with silence.

'They did uh.'

"Yes the results came back from the lab..." The doctor replied, standing in front of my bed with a clipboard in hand. She clearly held back some information.

It was finally time... wasn't it?

"Please, just say it..." I said and my face became a sad one as I glanced at my lap. Damien grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly, comforting me.

"You don't have much time left."

"I see..." The tears form in my eyes.

"Let's give them some time alone. We also need to discuss something." The doctor says pulling my crying parents out of the room, closing the door behind her.
The warm salty tears glide messily down my cheeks before two loving arms wrap around my shoulders. I quickly wiped the tears with the back of my hand.

'I don't even know why I'm crying. I mean it was gonna happen eventually.'
"Hey-hey-hey! Don't look so sad. You-you can enjoy the last few days doing things. Like... Oh! You said you wanted to do hang gliding at some point! Or maybe-"
My brother says inbetween sobs his voice a mixture of happy, sad and broken.