"Yo Wheein!" She heard Leia's voice behind her back and she understood what she wanted right away. She slowly turned and looked at the girls looking at each other devilishly.

"What?" She slyly shrugged talking a step closer to the three girls. "We need your help!" Yeji said to her and she gusped. "Well... I dont wanna help you!" She said turning her back at them.

"And what about Jin!" She suddenly stopped walking when she heard Leia's voice. "Dont you want Jin?" Leia added and Wheein slowly turned to face them.

"I do!" Wheein said sure this time. The girls smirker looking at each other.

"We want you to do something and when Y/n is broken she will also be out of the picture!" Leia actually claimed making Wheein feel guilty already.

"If she finds you in Jin's bed maybe she..." Wheein couldnt take it anymore! "STOP!" She interrupted Leia. Leia was so shocked.

"Wait! What?" She gasped raally unwilling to believe what Just happened! "I am not gonna do this!" ALL of the girls were looking at her dumbfounded.

"What do you mean you are not going to do this?" Yeji furrowed both of her eyebrows and giggled. She couldnt comprhande the fact that someone actually said no to them.

"I am not gonna do that to Y/n!" And like that Wheein rab from them But Leia's voice achieved to travel though her ears although she was far.

"You are gonna regret that Wheein!" But Wheein was already gone...

End of flashbacks

I was looking at Wheein, now even more disappointed with myself. I should be ashamed!!!!

"Are you KIDDING ME? Oh my gosh Wheein I am a terrible friend!" I started complaining and she sighed. "You dont undrestand! I am the terrible friend! I almost agreed.. I also texted Jin a lot of times when I knew what you were going through! I am so sorry Y/n!"

I seized her wrist, pulling her in my embrace. My hand travelled around her neck and i placed my head between her neck and shoulder.

"I love you so much Wheeinie!" I whispered and she nodded in my hug. "I love you to Y/n-ah!".

At the exact same moment we heard Moonbyul's voice... "So cute! I LOVE GROUP HUGS!" She screamed and hugged us with her full embrace and the rest of our friends Join.

"Yayyy" Hwasa yelled tighting her arms around us. "Guys I cant breathe!" Solar remind us and i rolled my eyes. "Tell me about it!"

.....
After school Jin texted me that He had a really important thing to do and he couldnt drop me at home. I had to go alone...

On my way there i met Yoongi, randomly on the street. "Yo Y/n! I want expecting to see you here!" He said.

"You mean on my way to my house?" I scratched my eyebrow and he awkwardly smiled. Okay... Not Weird at all.

"Can I take you home?" He asked and i looked at him suspiciously. "Why are you asking? You are gonna do it anyways" I snorted and continued walking.

He was following me like a puppy. I turned to look at him acting all unbothered. "Okay! What!?" I asked But he didnt seem willing to answer.

"What what?" He played dumb and I started walking on a lower pace Just to walk right next to him. "Y/n-ah are you happy now?" He hissed and i turned at him Just to notice his homely smile.

"Yes i am!" I nodded in response and he seemed to be taking my response seriously. "You used to be so scary!" He pointed out.

"Are you going somewhere with this?!"