• Photo album •

Y/n's pov:

I was cleaning his room. Everything was ... well... disgusting. Does he even know how to be tidy or... just clean his clothes.

Why is there a slice of pizza underneath his bed? Ew! I was wiping with a cloth underneath his bed until I felt something on my fingertips.

I thought it was disgusting at first but then realized it was hard and made of some unusual type of fabric.

I pulled it only to be met with something like a book full of photographs. It was made of a leather cover kind of cloth and had to photographs on it.

It was him with Mrs. Kim. His grandmother. Seriously granny's boy? Should I open it? Well, I should!

I started browsing through the paper pages, with beautiful photographs with him as a baby mostly. He was a beautiful baby.

Something remarkable was him in his granny's embrace. I realised the small notes under every picture. Kim Seokjin has a heart.

That made me like him even more. He was talking so tenderly for his grandma, his grandpa. He seemed to be so grateful for everything they have done.

Until, I reached the page that said that his grandpa died. His works were sharp and straightforward at first. Like his life was a big zero.

His mood changed real quick

His mood changed real quick. He was writing like a poet about life being a literal zero. Something that will end in the future.

That made me feel depressed. He seemed to be depressed in my eyes as well. I saw the rest of his picture but I could always sense a little detail from depression through his notes.

Then, it hit me! There are no notes. They are lyrics that if I put them together you can structure the body of a great song.

It was magical. Every word was gracefully flawless. I could maybe find a melodical sound to go along with it. The next step I made wasn't that good. At least that's what Jin would think.

I took some photos of the lyrics with my phone. After doing that, I hid the book under his bed and continued cleaning up so Jin wouldn't understand a single thing.