• The apology •

Jin's pov:

The enourmysly big house looks like a hut in my eyes. I feel so vacant inside this empty house. Everything is colorless...

Why do I feel this way.

I roam around the hallways, the rooms but nothing makes me feel completed. Instead I feel like a wave crushed me down in deep.

I am really suffocating from air loss. Like oxygen is not able to reach the top of my lungs. My eyes are reddish and hurt really had.

My head is suffering from a seedy head ache and that just doesnt seem to stop from the moment I returned from school.

I tried to relax to my gentle bed but it felt like I laid on rocks. Nothing makes these feelings disperse. Why? Why I feel so empty?

At the exact same moment the door bell distracted my train of thought. Y/n? Is that her????

I jumped quickly in the thought of her and started running on the hallway until I met the door. Without hesitation I unlocked it.

I was dismayed in dissatisfaction when the person I saw behind the door frame was no one else than Park Jimin. For a moment I thought it was Y/n!

 For a moment I thought it was Y/n!

"

Can I come in?" His sweet voice made me just nod with that freaking lump on the throat. My eyes could make him realize that I am not okay.

He invaded the living room and sat on the couch. I emulated him and sat right next to him. I couldn't bear to even look at him in the eyes.

"We need to talk Jin!" He said disappointed. I disappointed my friends, everyone, even Y/n! "Bout wha?" I tried to play it cool like I dont care.

"You know what...! And you obviously know who!" He threw that hint and my heart skipped a bit... her! "There is nothing to talk about!" I got up really energetic!

I still was avoiding to glare at him cause when I do I know that my tears will float out of my eyes. I dont want that. "Jin talk to me! Everyone is mad at what you did! But I wanna listen! Talk to me! Please!" His voice was wobbly and at the end, broke.

I couldn't take it anymore. I slowly turn to gaze at him and a moist tear was ready to slide down my cheek. I held it in my glassy eyes.

"Jimin, I love Y/n!" I admitted and at the exact same moment tears started rolling g like crazy. "No no no Dont look at me!" I tried to cover my eyes, and kicking random objects because of the anger.