• Friends Help •

Y/n's pov:

A couple of days had passed and I was still so invested to the song. I wrote my own lyrics and still I am not done. I am always doing some small changes to make it better.

"Yo! You are still here with your guitar!? You need some rest!" Jungkook intruded the living room leaving his paper bags from the super market on the table.

He rested his body on the same couch I was sitting with my guitar. "I need to finish this song!" I smiled to him and he nodded considerately.

The truth is that Jungkook is always concerned about everyone else that doesnt care so much about himself. He always makes me care about him cause he cares about me as well.

"What are you thinking!?" I heard his voice that interrupted my train of thought. "Um... You!" I hissed quite agitated. Maybe because of the day.

He was speechless with just a single bunny smile... He just started leaning closer to my body with a smooth way I could never imagine. It was so alluring watching at his luscious lips getting closer and closer illuminating the space in between us.

He was ready to touch my lips with his lips and I was ready to give in. But... I just couldn't... "I am sorry!" I stopped him and he looked to my eyes more concerned now.

"What happened?!" He gained his personal space once again, resting his back at the sofa. "I am so sorry Jungkook, I cant do that to..." I complained and then realized what I was about to say so I stopped right away.

"To Jin! Right?" He said catching me off guard. He knows me too damn well to even consider to lie. He is on my mind. Sometimes he knows me better than I know myself.

"Y-yes!" I answered with guilt, looking down, unable to look at him with confidence. "You caught him with your best friend!? How can you be that type of person!? Be that good?" He asked and I scoffed with a tiny laugh.

"When people do you wrong is better to do them right, huh?" I joked and he furrowed an eyebrow. "Why!?" He seemed so unwilling to believe that.

"Cause you are the better person! You are the right one! Even if they try to blame you, they wont have something to say about you!" I admitted and he smiled.

"So you wanna be right, or you want Jin and you can't move on, with me!?" He smartly asked me this question and I laughed. I was ready to answer but we heard the bell of the door ringing.

"Are you waiting for someone?" I asked and he nodded. I furrowed an eyebrow at his answer cause he didnt inform me. "Who!?" I asked but he was already out of the living room to get the door.

After a while he appeared with two of his friends. Yoongi and Taehyung. "Sup girl!" Yoongi was so cheerful when his eyes fell on me.

"You re still writing that song?!" Tae added sitting at the sofa right next to mine. Yoongi took a seat right next to me, laying back comfortably.

"Yes!" I looked at my sheets and Yoongi grabbed them... "butterfly!" He gasped surprized.

"Um Jungkook I really wanna talk to you!" Tae looked at the unaware boy. He first narrowed his eyebrow sympathetically but then harshly nodded. "As long as you are not gonna talk about those crazy roller coasters again cause I already told you N-O!"

 "As long as you are not gonna talk about those crazy roller coasters again cause I already told you N-O!"