• Morning kisses •

Jin's pov:

My palm was holding her arm, literally pushing her into the house. I was so furious. She yelled at me when I 'accidentally' pushed her. "Yah! What do you think you are doing?" She screamed with hate crawling in her voice.

She was genuinely mad at me but who cares. "Are you a complete idiot! What you did tonight was unacceptable!" I pointed out, really exhausted of all this situation.

"Its not my fault! She called me a slut!" I sighed at her excuse. "Its not like you are not!" I said but before even catching my breath I felt a slap on my cheek. It hurt a little. I looked at her eyes darker than ever. She was biting her lips in awkwardness.

"You know nothing about me! So dont you dare call me something like that again!" She screamed at me and I kinda

"You know nothing about me! So dont you dare call me something like that again!" She screamed at me and I kinda... felt bad. I admit it,I felt terrible. I shouldn't have called her a slut but she makes me so frustrated.

"Look I am sorry for calling you that but you were pretty rude and childish and stupid today!" I continued calling her names. Bad decision. "Shut up or else Imma slap you harder!" She seems... so angry...

"Okay okay chill! If you didn't wanna come why did you?" I asked in curiosity and she took a step closer in my surprise. "Guess what! None of your business!" She whispered to my ear alluringly. I was trying to stay patient and take control of myself again.

But it was hard feeling her alcoholic breath travelling on my neck. I grabbed her wrist. "I can't live like that" I tightened my grasp making a whimper come out of her. "Then leave!" She proposed.

"I am not leaving my granny's house to a stranger!" I took some steps back with a face of disapproval! She smirked. "Oh so cute! Granny's boy is back! And by the way I am not a stranger! I love your... how do you call her? Oh right! Granny!" Her sarcastic smirk was driving me nuts.

"I bet you wanna kill me!" She smiled even wider, reminding me of us in the closet

"I bet you wanna kill me!" She smiled even wider, reminding me of us in the closet. "I bet you wanna kiss me too but now let's stay to the killing part!" Her voice so soft but yet so demanding.

She was dangerously close to my lips, I started sweating like an idiot. "Stay away from me and our relationship will be perfect! I dont wanna throw you off a cliff! And from tomorrow we are gonna make some rules!" She actually ordered me like she was my granny or something.