• The end •

Y/n's pov:

Jin drove me to school the next Day. He gave me a peck on the cheek when we walked out of the car But at the moment i was about to Part my way from him, he seized my arm.

I glared at him surprised and he giggled because of my Weird reaction.
"So where do you think you are going without your B.o.y.f.r.i.e.n.d?! Did every one hear that? Yo! She is my girl friend NOW!"

He started pointing at me while his one hand was still glued on my one arm. He was acting so immature But i couldnt keep myself from chuckling.

"Yeah i think that everybody knows now Jin!" I reassured him trying to pull my hand But he didnt seem to get the memo to leave me!

"Perfect! Now everybody knows you are taken!" He pinpointed with a Quick smooche on the lips. He can seriousky melt my heart.

"Yeah because when they didnt I couldnt find peace from all the Boys that wanted to date me Jin!" I sarcastically trailed down and Jin removed a strand of hair from my eyes.

"Yeah Yeah funny Y/n! But as long as we are still in collage everyone needs to know that you belong to me! Yo you dude! That girl belongs to me!" He yelled at a random lad..

I tried to hide my face until that boy leave and not recognise me. "Yo dont make me change my mind about yesterday..." I whispered and he frowned.

"NO no no no... I am sorry! Pretty pretty sorry! No please! I Will stop saying you belong to me! Please dont change your mind! Its our Day one!" He started complaining with whispers in my ear.

"Fine Fine shhhh!" I smiled and he gave me a tight hug. Aghhhh.. He can be so clingyyyyy... "Jin can i breathe now?" I asked and he nodded leaving me from his touch after all.

"So where are you going now?" He asked fixing his sunglasses. "To Talk to Wheein..." I gulped really anxious. "Oh do you want me to Come?" He offered help But i think this time i need to fix it alone.

"Thank you But I will take care of it!" I smiled to him and his teeth appearead. His smile is better than those summer days when you are staring at the warn sun covering you with its beams.

"Okay Babe Call me after that!" Before we part ways he hugged me for one Last time. I smiled when he couldn't see me and then we broke the hug, changing paths.

I started walking in the hallways, up and down, right to the left But I Just couldnt find Wheein! Until i fell on Hwasa.. "Yo what happened? Why are you running?"

"Where is Wheein?!" I Just asked cause i had a certain need to solve this misundrestanding. "Um...At the Library? Why?" I didnt manage to asnwer cause i started running to find Wheein.

I Just burst in pushing the door really Hard and saw her reading on a table. "Wheein I am so sorry I am really sorry! You can slap me! I am the worst friend you could find! I cant believe what i did to you!" I started saying out loud making everyone turn, along with her.

She looked at me with An eyebrow raised and then silence.. Everyone was looking at me! Being An extra humiliation.

Next time i should whisper instead of literally shout scream and sob my problems in front of the entire freaking Library.

Wheein got up from her seat and seized my arm. She bowed to everyone and Led me out. She carefully closed the door and looked at me perplexed.

"Yo are you okay? What happened?!" She looked worried. "I blamed you for having sex with Jin when you didnt! I mistreated you so much!" I shuttered my eyes in pain.

"Y/n listen to me! I deserved it! Okay?!" I took a step closer wondering what she was talking about. "Listen to this!" She said.

Flashbacks: