• Weird •

Jin's pov:

I was waiting for her lazy ass to come to the kitchen. My eyes met here petite figure as soon as she walked in front the door frame.

"Hey granny's boy!" She smirked leaving her books on the table vulnerable. "You are late idiot!" I hissed. With a smirk she took a seat right next to me, in the corner of the table.

I looked at her messy hair and tried to hold my laughter in but I was eager to make fun of her. "Why are you laughing!" She asked opening her book.

"Nothing forget it!" I opened my book at the same page keeping track of her actions. "So... let's study!" She cheered.
I was shocked at the Rays of sunshine that were vibing in her heart.

"This morning... about what happened with Yuna...I am sorry!" I said focusing on the book in front of me. She looked up and I did the exact same action, making our eyes meet.

"Its okay Jin!" She smiled bright. What's that feeling. That's not disgust neither hate. Its obviously not anger and I had to feel it for a long long time. "Thank you for helping me... well... kinda!" She said and her teeth appeared in a sweet smile.

It was the first time to see her smiling. A warm smile fits her better than gritting her teeth and threatening me. "No! Dont even mention it! I would do it for anyone!" I said and a long sigh got off her chest before turning to her book.

It was like she was disappointed. "How is your hand! May I see it?" I asked and she furrowed her left eyebrow. She put her hand on top of the table and I noticed the scrunched surface.

"I am really sorry! Does it hurt?" I dont know why I was so polite. Why do I even care. The only one I should care about is myself.

"Its okay Jin really! Just focus on your studies!" She proposed and I nodded. I turned my head on the book , feeling extra bored.

I wanna kill the person that invented reading! Every number was making my head so dizzy

I wanna kill the person that invented reading! Every number was making my head so dizzy. I was so uninterested in like... everything until I heard her sweet laughter.

"You really seem to hate science!" She giggled and I found myself giggling as well. "I tried to hide it but failed! I hate it!" I said and smiled at the image of her red little nose and puffy cheeks.

"Would you like some music!" She asked and I nodded full heartedly. She took off the disk we fought about from her back on played in on the stereo.

"We could ... share it ... what do you think?" She asked with her feet standing now. I got up smiling. "I think that's... cool!" I was so excited jumping up from my chair like a little boy.

We were so close to each other and then the music started playing. Her lips started hamming to the music as her evel smirk didnt seem to leave.

I was staring dumbfounded at how close she was until our phones rang. It caught our perfect moment and guess what. It was from the science lab team.