• Comfort •

Jin's pov:

I kicked her out! She was the reason Y/n believes the wrong thing! I know I am a douche! A bad person but I didn't do what y/n thinks I did! At least with my will!

I was forced but how would she know! I am knocking and she didnt even open. Now I am in my room waiting for her to get out. She will, wont she? will need to eat! Or ... something! I don't know!

Maybe I should go and knock again! I fled out of the room but what I was faced when I stepped on the hallway was kinda bizarre.

Her door was ajar. What Is she doing!? I thought she was mad! Why did she left her door open. Maybe she wants me to talk to her after all..

"Y/n?" I was quite hesitant and my voice was wobbly. I just slowly pushed the door revealing her room. It wasnt pink! It was... quite cool...

She decorated it with cool thinks... I was expecting a pink palace... but most importantly I was expecting her in it... she was nowhere to be spotted. The room was empty and only the disk on the bed. 

That disc!

Because of that disc I got to meet her. I looked at her almost empty room ready to burst out crying... where is she? I looked at her wardrobe.

Empty!

Where are her clothes? She left without hearing me out? It wasnt my fault! I sure am a jackass that left her like that at the beach but i want to explain.

Things with my grandma and god damn insecurities I have led me to lose her for good! How could I do that to her?

She purposely left the disk here, didnt she? I dont think she forgot it! I want to explain! I can't cope with the fact that I hurt her.

I just cant!

Y/n's pov:

"Wait! What's this?" I said as I walked in his house really stressed. He scoffed and led me further in with his hand in my waist.

"Its called a house! And that's called nose!" He flicked my nose and I stood in the middle of the fancy living room , scanning every little detail.

"Follow me!" He started walking and I followed his headlights like that. We stopped in front of a big door and opened it.

He revealed a big room in front of me and my jaw fell to the ground. "Wow what's this!"

"That's the guest room! And I guess that's your cheek!" He said and gave me a small peck on the surface of my cheek. My heart skipped a bit...

A warm feeling but I realized that in my mind it was not him that gave me a kiss but ... Jin!

"Jungkook that room is enormously big for me!" I tried to explain to him my point of view but he giggled.

"Well! The second place you could sleep is my bedroom!" He winked and I felt my cheeks burning red like rose buds. I a so anxious.

"Thank you Jungkook! I think I am gonna stay in here!" I scoffed and walked further in. "But... Jungkook.." I said before he walked out.

"What sweetie?" He soothed me with his voice.  "I can really find another place to leave until I rent a house!" I really didjt wanna be a bargain to him.

"Are you crazy! You are not going anywhere! This is your house until you find a place to rent! Wear something comfortable and come out. I am gonna make us something to eat. You must be hungry."

He calmed and a small smile formed in the corner of my full lips. He is so sweet. I nodded playfully and he pointed at the key on the door.

"You can lock as well. Whatever makes you feel comfortable!" His bunny smile appeared and I started fluttering like crazy...