• Invitation •

Jin's pov:

I flinched hearing my ringtone. Finally!

"Granny"

She gasped in frustration wandering if it was indeed my granny. I fleed to aggressively take my phone and accept the phone call. "Granny?!" I yelled like a little kid seeing his grandmother on the Christmas table. But it wasn't my granny. "Hi Jin! It's your mom!" That voice made me disappointed. I thought it was granny.

I looked at a curious y/n across the table. "Hey mom!" My voice was stable and super steady avoiding to show excitement. Maybe because I wasn't excited... not even a little bit. "I saw you were trying to reach your grandmother!" Her voice was dark and formal. "How is she?!" I just asked as that was all I cared about.

"She won't be able to pick it up! She just entered the surgery room! I dont know for how long she is going to stay like that!" Her voice made my heart break into a hundred million pieces. I looked down to my feet. The dark of the outside world started getting in and Y/n illuminated the darkness by turning the switch of the line on.

Y/n's pov:

He didn't seem too well. I switched on the light in an attempt to make him see clearer. "Okay good night!" He put the phone on his pocket. My eyebrows furrowed at his dark image. "What happened?" He just ignored my question for a while. He turned his back to me placing his arm on the sink and exhaled. "I am going to sleep! Dont you dare make a sound!" Okay! His arrogant self is back. "Whatever! You too!" I sighed crossing my arms together. He left the room and like that I entered my bedroom.

 He left the room and like that I entered my bedroom

I dont know why I felt sad after our last talk. He seemed... different... still arrogant but something in his eyes was mysterious. Who is Kim Seokjin? What is his past? Why is he like that? But most importantly... WHY THE HECK DO I CARE? JEEZ Y/n just close your eyes and sleep... sleep... sleep...

Time skip:
Next day:

Mhmmm... its comfortable... I wish I didn't have to do anything today... my eyelids are so heavy but I have to go to college... college?! Wait! COLLEGE! I widen my eyes open in shock. Oh my god! I looked at the clock right next to me... 7:55.

I jumped like my life was depending on it. I ran and wore my clothes... about that.. anyway... I am not a stylist, okay? My skin in the mirror looked pale and my lips hydrated. That taste I had in my mouth was making me feel distrusted.

I still didn't care. I ran out of the room In hurry not even looking at Jin's bedroom to see if he is still here. I dont care. Right? I grabbed my keys, skateboard and bag, fleeing out and hitting the road like a lightning.

Everyone had entered the class. I was standing right outside and my heart was beating like crazy. Should I? I should. I just knocked without caring. When I entered everyone was staring at me. "Hi! I am sorry I am late!" The teacher gave me that acknowledged look. "Hi Y/n it's okay you can enter!" Wow she knows my name. I looked at the class and no...