• Seven minutes in heaven •

Y/n's pov:

The more basic the item of clothing, the less work you have to do. This is especially true for a white T-shirt,whose job it is to fit perfectly, look effortless and I am definitely not chattering through all this bullshit because I was bored.

Who am I kidding? I was hella bored. It looked cool anyway. The next step was to find my loose ripped up Jeans. These Jeans have a special value for me cause Is something I always wear when I am bored.

Next move: where is my streetwear Jacket? It was a challenge finding it under my bed. My room is pretty chaotic, with clothes all around. I need to clean. Well... tomorrow.

I wrapped it around my waist and grabbed my purse from the corner of the floor

I wrapped it around my waist and grabbed my purse from the corner of the floor. The only thing left was to wear my boots and wait for the girls. As I opened the door of my bedroom I realized Jin wasn't home. Yas!

I made me way out to see Hwasa's cabrio. The girls were waving at me and solar opened the door for me to enter. "Y/n You look good!" Wheein claimed and I looked at my clothes.

I looked at them, wearing all these skinny dresses, black and sparkly, A-line skirts, backless, baggy and close fitting. Their make up was right on point. How am I good?

"Guys you look hot! Good is... okay!" I complained and they laughed. Hwasa was in the wheel while Moonbyul was right beside her. I was next to solar and wheein was sitting two seats away from me.

"What do you mean? I really like your outfit." Hwasa complimented me. "Oh girl! I love my outfit! It's just that I won't be the hot girl of the party! But who cares! Let's have some fun."

Hwasa started the engine and I let my hands feel the air that was blowing into our faces. Quite revealing, setting me free, observing the oxygen.

....

The house was open, with the lights beaming from the inside to the outside. Neon lights and people screaming. Their hissing, howling and cheering was so easy to get heard from three blocks away.

The music was so loud, averting us from hearing each other. "This party is.." Solar screamed. "WHAT?!" I tried to listen. When we entered from the door we realized that everyone was staring.