There is a busted up treehouse at the top, not too high but high enough. She starts to climb and ignores me when I tell her to get down, fed up with her games.

"You coming?" She yells down then she reaches the top.

Well, I did fucking teach her.

I make it to the top, both sitting on the wooden platform and looking over the town's rooftops.

"Have you slept with a lot of people?" She asks me when I lay my head on her thighs.

This is another one of her traps, surely. Nothing good can come from her knowing any of this. I can't lie to her though.

"Does it really matter? I didn't ask you who you've been with." I reply, twirling her hair that has fallen on my shoulder.

"I've only had sex with you."

"Nope, you said you done other things before and I don't really want to know." I sit up and pin her hands above her head. "I didn't wait around, that's all you need to know."

"But.."

"Zara if you don't shut up right now, I won't be gentle." I trail kisses from her lips down to her neck.

She starts giggling. "We're in a treehouse, Theo."

Good point, first for both of us.

"Good thing I can't rattle you against the walls then." I let one of my hands unfasten her button and unzip her, not waiting for a second to push past the waistband to rub my fingertips against her.

I release her small hands and use mine to push myself up enough that I can watch her.

If she knew that I'd slept with a new girl every few days and sometimes more than one at a time, she would run for the hills.

If she knew I had a girlfriend for nearly five years and messed around on her, she would never trust me.

Not that we are in a relationship, or ever will be. This is just fun, right?

Shit, what if she thinks we are a thing now.

I'll make sure to have that talk with her, at some point, maybe.

"Can I go on top?" She asks me, palming me through my shorts.

Solid already, when am I not?

"So, you want to ride me instead?" I grin, biting her bottom lip until it snaps back and she shoves me.

I lie on my back and she doesn't wait around to pull my shorts and boxers down, standing and pulling her own top off, throwing it out the damn tree.

A topless Zara until morning, dangerous.

I sit up as she stands in front of me and I tug down her trousers, then her underwear and kiss her stomach until I reach her clit.

Zara is pushing her hips into my mouth as I suck lightly, alternating my tongue movements against her.

She finds my hair again and attempts to give me a full baldy with how hard she is pulling.

"If you don't stop that, I'll break your hand," I warn her, continuing with my attack on her.

"Jesus." She half huffs, half moans.

I like a bit of forced kinky shit, but I usually like to be the one implementing them and not having my hair ripped from the roots every time I go near her.

This one time I had to kick a girl out my dorm room because she decided it would be a cracking idea to slap my balls while I had her bent over. Who the fuck does that?

Moving on, Zara has pushed me back and straddled me, grinding up against me as the tip slides in.

I grab her hips and slowly her guide her further down, watching as her face screws up and she let out a deep breathe.

Each time I pull her down to meet me, I could tell the uncomfortable feeling was washing away. Her light moans got louder when I rolled my hips upwards.

We don't break eye contact once, stating as we ride into each other and build up a sweat.

The shitty treehouse starts shaking so I slow down, reaching up to grab her neck and she grips onto my arm with two hands.

Although the pace is slow, not what I'd usually get off on, I'm deep inside her and my legs start to tense up.

I need to focus, making sure she finishes first before I fill the condom.

She's soaking wet and warm around me, the feeling almost too much to handle.

I can see her muscles contracting over her body, mouth wide open and letting out the most beautiful noises as she let go.

I've been trying to hold my breath and gritting my teeth, mesmerized by the sight of how good she looks above me.

Fuck it, if the busted up treehouse falls then so be it.

I roughly slam into her when she tightens around me, until I can't see straight.

The speed of me has her losing control, her nails digging into my arm as my grip tightens around her neck and I fill her.

I fill her.

I fill her.....

Not pouring into a condom that I forgot to put on, but her.

-OLD VERSION-UNEDITED