She shook her head once again and smiled at me. "I need this. At least, to leessen the pain I am feeling from the start."

She cleared her throat and slightky smiled looking at the sky before closing her eyes as I did the same.

"It happened years ago ...."

"Marissa! Marissa!" my name would repeat over and over again from his lips as he walked in the forest.

I giggled silently at my mind as I watched as he walked through the forest. He sniffed the air and growled when he smelled my scent. A deep set of butterflies fluttered in my stomach but not enough to make me go out of my hiding place. He had bee searching for me for the past ten minutes and I still wonder how he got to be a tracker in the pack when he was like this.

He chuckled, "Keep going mate, you know that I am just playing ith you." eh teased when his eyes landed on me with a sift movement, I was already locked in his arms.

With a giggle, I put my arms around his neck, kissed his lips and instatly pulled away which he growled out.  I shook my head as laughter bubbled up inside me. He walked towards the clearing and set me down on the ground to lie on the grass. He lay down beside me and slid his arms wrap aound my small waist.

"When can we tell them?" he asked as the guilt washed over my system.

I gulped. "I don't know." i responded and looked at my hands, "I am scared Ethan, what if they do not approve of  us being together?"

He shrugged carelessly, "They wouldn't let two mates be far away from each other." he muttered and tightened his grip on me.

With a sigh, I lay my head on his chest, making a deep rumble of  approval ripped from his chest. My body hummed with happiness as towhat was happening but there was that funny pit in my stomach. Letting guilt eat me alive for my parents does not know where I was going every night.

My life was doomed. My pack had been rivals with my mates pack and I knew that my family wouldn't let go of it easily. I wouldn't let that happen because I love my pack. I love my family and I need them every step of the way. In the starry night, a falling star flashed in the sky above, I almost smiled knowing that my folks never believed in that of wishes and the name quite fascinates me to no end. I closed my eyes and wished.

"A penny for you thoughts?" he whispered and took a strand of my hair.

My smile grew wider, "Nothing. Just closing my eyes and whishin for this to never stop."

He chuckled, "I wish that too."

A sound of rustled bushes made our enhanced hearings perked up. Ethan sat up and stared at the bushes with narrowed eyes. I gulped and sat beside him, then standing quickly when he stands up and took a step closer.

"Stay here." he ushered at me before taking a step once again.

Seconds later, a giant russet wolf came out from the bushes and glared at Ethan. After him were another russet gray wolf. Dad, Micheal and Caleb! How did they find out where I was!?

Micheal growled at my mate. Then Dad shifted into his human form with a frown on his face seeing me and my mate, "Let go of my daughter." he growled.